Chapter 74: Bitch

Hey loves, so before you continue reading I need to clarify something first: This is the only Wattpad account I have and I also have two TikTok accounts called: nightreader_imagines & nightreader_imagines2 unfortunately someone called realsabrinaaa1 has been pretending to be me on TikTok, so I would appreciate it if yall would report their account <3

Just to be clear, there can only be one particular Sabrina in this world and that's me, SMD 😝😭

But for my readers who are not thinking about stealing my identity 😭 I love yall and this is a safe place <333

NOW ENJOY READING AND SPAM THE COMMENTS 👹

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I groan, the beeping of the machine waking me up as my eyes flutter open.

I expect to see Silas sitting in the chair next to me like he did before I went to sleep but instead I'm met with complete silence.

The only thing that caught my attention is the person who was looking at the machine that was attached to me, that person being Mason.

"Where are the others?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes as I start to feel better than I did a few hours ago.

Mason's head snaps towards me and it's obvious that I startled him, "Oh, they're downstairs." He chuckles.

I narrow my eyes as a frown begins growing on my face, "How come I don't hear anyone then?"

I've gotten used to hearing at least Xavier shout something funny through the house so it's weird that it's awfully quiet right now.

"They were downstairs, they left to get food." He corrects himself, his eyes avoiding my gaze.

I've experienced a lot, so I think it's pretty easy for me to read someone's body language.

And Mason looks rather nervous like he's lying.

"Okay, so if I call Silas will he pick up? Because he always picks up," I send him a sarcastic smile, wanting to know that if I call Silas would he tell me that they were getting food or would he be too busy to answer...

"No, don't call him." Mason stops me, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"We'll leave immediately when Max discovers their location, we can't wait any longer."