Chapter 73: Painful Truth

Heyy bitches, thank you for being so patient, thats why I love yall 😫 And because yall are nasty like me but anywayy...

Enjoy reading <33

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"I'm feeling okay," I tell Mason a hundred times but he gives me an expression that says I don't believe you for a second.

"Really." I sigh, "Perhaps just a headache but for the rest everything is okay."

His doctor's side has been showing for the past few hours after Silas called him, telling him to bring me and the tools he needs to our home and Mason agreed.

It feels good to lay in my own bed.

Let's forget about the fact that the rest of the guys attacked me with questions as soon as I walked through the front door.

Mason quite literally threatened to give them all a lethal injection.

Leah is still processing all this and I hope she doesn't feel guilty for letting me go out on my own.

I mean we both didn't know what was going to happen and I'm glad she didn't go with me. I don't want anyone else to get hurt.

"Where is Silas?" I raise a question, my eyes searching the room as I try to find any traces of the black-haired boy, who clearly isn't anywhere to be seen.

I expected to see him since he urgently called Mason for me to be back home.

I think he also doubled our security...

"He will be back soon," Mason smiles, checking if his tools are working properly.

"How long do I need to stay attached to this thing?" I point at the heart monitor next to me, my headache getting worse by the freaking beeping of it.

"Hopefully not too long. If I take quick guess olanzapine could stay in your blood for at least 7 days, so we should be careful." Mason explains, earning a groan from me.

7 days. I don't want to stay here for 7 days.

"What is this called?" I ask again out of boredom, seeing something like a headphone but smaller on my nightstand which doctors use to listen to your heart.

Mason chuckles at the many questions I'm asking, but I'm pretty sure he likes answering questions about medical health.

He picks the object up and hands it to me, "It's a stethoscope, you can listen to someone's heart with it."

I take the stethoscope or whatever it's called again and place it over my head, positioning it at the left side of my chest as I listen to my heart.

It's pretty normal.