Chapter 30: Torture

Heyy! I'm back with a new chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

The gif 😩

Again with the smut for y'all :) Better spam the comments, I love reading them <3

But anyway, enjoy!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Watch my movements," Silas speaks up as he stands before me, keeping his distance. We've been training for the last hour and my body is starting to get sore.

I watch Silas until he abruptly strikes a punch my way, I avoid his punch frowning at him, "What would have you done if you indeed punched me?" I question, cocking my head to the side.

He turns his head to look at me with a smirk settling on his lips, "I knew you would've dodged it." He asserts not answering my question.

I sigh, "But what if I didn't?" I'm just trying to piss him off so we can stop training, this is torture.

"You ask too many questions, tesoro." He again throws his fist towards me but I catch it and twist his fist behind his back. Silas smirks and steps closer smashing his lips on mine. I take a step back when he caught me by surprise.

He then kicks my feet as my ass lands on the hard ground, a groan escaping my throat. That asshole.

"You distracted me," I glare at him as I support myself with my hands, getting off the floor. He scoffs going through his hair with his hand.

"Who wouldn't be distracted by me?" I snorted at his sentence and now he's the one glaring at me.

"That's it for today." He ultimately announces the four words I've been waiting for this entire hour and I sigh. My muscles ache and sweat is covering my body.

I walk to the door opening it, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Can I join?" My head snaps to Silas and he looks at me with sincerity on his face, why not?

I nod, "Sure." His whole body freezes as his eyes barely broaden, "You're serious?" He asks not believing me, "Yeah? You don't want to?" I question and he instantly walks up to me.

"Cazzo, I do." He grabs my hand and walks towards the stairs, leading us to our bedroom.

~ ~ ~

I close my eyes as the warm water hits my skin, the steam covers the bathroom as the heat embraces my body. Silas enters the shower a few minutes and now I realize.

He's probably naked. Of course, he's naked. But he's freaking naked.

Silas hisses, "I'm surprised that you're not burned. How can you shower in such hot water, cazzo." He cusses and I try to stop myself from laughing.