Chapter 44: Murderous Couple

HELLO I'M BACK... again.

I hope yall are doing okayy, I should be studying right now but I don't have the motivation for that so here's the next chapter 😗

ALSO, I don't want anyone apologizing for spamming the comments 'cause they are motivating to me. So yall better spam the comments 🤭

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

Silas wasn't lying...

He's sitting in front of me with a pair of documents before him as he asks me the full names of the people who bullied me when I was younger.

I thought he was teasing.

"You'll kill them if I tell you," I laugh and he scoffs, "I'll just talk to them," He remarks and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Promise?" I tilt my head and his lips form a thin line, "Yeah, no." He smiles before ticking the papers with the pencil in his hand.

"Now tell me their fucking names," He demands and I reconsider doing it.

I mean, they did it to themselves.

"Or I can find out myself." He smirks and I groan, he'll find out no matter what. He always does.

So I tell him the names of the people who would always say rude things to me as a child, including Heather.

I watch him write the names on the paper as he nods his head, listening to me say their names.

"That was it," I mumble and he lifts his eyes off the paper, "Thank you, mi amore." He whispers, reaching his hand toward my face as he brushes a strand of my hair out of my face.

"You're going to kill them, aren't you?" I chuckle, biting my lower lip.

His eyes roam down to my lips, "You know me too well." He whispers before standing up and bending down, placing his lips on mine.

"Lord have mercy, I have a murderous boyfriend," I whisper to myself but Silas hears it as he smirks down at me.

"Change boyfriend to future husband and I'll agree with you," He teases, giving me one more glance before he makes his way out of the room.

Holy fuck...

I stare at the door he just left through, this man is something else I tell you.

"Come down and eat," I hear Silas' voice shout from downstairs and I roll my eyes. He's obsessed with me eating.

I stand up from my seat and walk out of the room, down the stairs and into the kitchen seeing Silas put the food in front of me.

"Can you teach me how to cook Italian food?" I blurt the question and his eyes lit up with excitement, his dimples showing.