Chapter 67: Orso

Hey lovesss, yea guess who's back 👻

Also, some people had questions about this so here we go: You'll be able to see Maeve's wedding dress on the day of the wedding :)

Enjoy this chapter!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"You want to try the dress out which you liked? Those with the small diamonds?" Isabella asks and I nod.

We're at the dress shop today for the last time, checking if I still like that specific red shining dress and didn't suddenly change my mind.

Silas is back at the house he bought, I told him that if he followed me I would skin him alive.

But I don't even need to threaten him in order to make him obey me...

"The dress is at the back, I'll go get it for you then." Valentina smiles before she disappears into the back of the room.

"So, what had my idiot of a son planned for you yesterday?" Isabella raises a question and I fix my hair out of my face, my eyes widening at what she asks.

"We went on a night drive," I smile, keeping a lot of information from her.

Isabella chuckles as Leah seats herself on the couch, "I didn't know he would be here, he has a weird way of thinking."

"But you had fun, right?" Leah smiles and I hum, finding the conversation a bit awkward since I kept a lot of details from them.

"Yeah, it was really fun and pretty quiet on the road," I tell her and Isabella nods at my words.

I thank God when Valentina walks in with the red wedding dress in her hands, stopping us from talking about the night I spend with Silas.

"This is the one you loved, right?" Valentina asks for clarification and I nod, this dress is simply just extraordinary.

"You can try it out again and then make your final decision." She hands me the dress and I clear my throat, agreeing while I head towards the back of the room to change my clothing.

ϟ Silas ϟ

I sigh, spinning my body around in my chair like I did for the past few hours, sitting in my office.

There are two Ludovico's buildings, one at home and then this one in Italy, and now when people think I'm having a vacation I'm still here, doing work.

After I dropped Maeve back at the mansion I started to get bored to death, it's always more fun when I'm with her.

I learned to love her and her random questions.