Chapter 53: Ring

Hello yall, I'm back again <3

I hope yall are doing okay, don't forget to take care of yourself 😩

I love this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

Rowan Adams

Why are people so fucking annoying?

Like I can go to a store or the Macdonald's- I love burgers- anyway, I always catch people staring at me.

I know I'm handsome and shit but don't they think it's a little creepy?

I just want to enjoy eating a burger and then I lock eyes with a group of girls who look like they're 10. And they're just staring at me like I'm their food...

It's creepy, man.

I groan when I hear my phone buzz early in the morning, my head still thumbing even though I'm not having a hangover anymore.

I get from my seat and pick up my phone that sits on the table on the other side of my room.

I turn on my phone, instantly rolling my eyes when I see a message from Silas pop up.

-FROM SILAS
Yo, we have to do something. I'll send you the location.

I thought I would have some peace today... I guess not.

I get ready as I grab my coat from the hall, leaving my house after a couple of minutes.

I head towards my car and enter the vehicle, seating myself in the driver's seat. I then start the engine and look into the rearview mirror, driving away from my house.

After almost five minutes of driving towards the location Silas gave me, I catch a glimpse of a huge building.

I approach the building, parking my car in the driveway and exiting it.

I notice Silas already standing in front of the huge building before he nods my way when he glances at me.

"And for what did I have to come here at-," I check the time, "10 am?"

Silas chuckles, looking happier today. Is he sick?

"You want me to call Mason?" I mumble, seeing him smile for the first time in my life.

Kidding, the last time he smiled was with Maeve.

No but seriously, why did I have to come here at 10 in the morning?

Silas rolls his eyes, his unapproachable aura appearing again, "Just stop complaining and follow me," I sigh and follow him inside the mall.

"I need a fucking burger..." I groan, massaging my temples as we walk past the stores.