Chapter 28: Remember

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

Y'all go and follow my TikTok if you didn't yet 😜 (nightreader_imagines)

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Are you sure you're okay?" Silas laughters seeing me struggle, we left the bathroom but my legs won't quit trembling.

I send him a death stare challenging him to say another word, "I can barely standstill." I sigh, my body feeling entirely weakened.

Silas slightly smiles and kisses the side of my head, clasping his hands around my waist.

"If you want you can hang out with the rest for a bit and we can go home after that?" Silas recommended and my stomach flutters all over again, I can't withstand the smile on my face. 

Home

"Or we can go home and I can give you another–," I cut Silas off with another glare, already expecting him to say something inappropriate.

"Just kidding. We can go home and let you rest, does that sound better?" He corrected his sentence as I smile, nodding my head. 

"But can we leave in an hour? I want to hang out with the rest," I question and Silas nods, leading us out of the hall and back into the enormous and noisy room. 

We make our way towards the boys and I also spot Leah standing next to them while Kayla is talking with Cayden across the room.

Suddenly Rowan stands beside me as he gently pokes my side with his elbow, "You're back, took you two long enough." I can hear the teasing in his tone.

Silas glares at Rowan, his eyes narrowing, "Why are you so interested in mia ragazza?" My eyes widen and I clear my throat.

Mia ragazza... as in my girl.

Rowan rolls his eyes and pats Silas' shoulder, "Don't worry we're only best friends right?" I almost burst out in laughter when he uses the word best friend.

"Don't hurt my feelings," Rowan points at me but his serious act, unfortunately, doesn't last long when a laugh escapes his throat.

"I'm serious. She's yours, man. I just like hanging out with her, she's cool." Rowan tells Silas and my eyebrows raise.

Rowan carefully turns towards me, "Pretend like you didn't hear that," I hear Silas chuckle beside me as his arms loosen around my waist.

Silas turns to me, his voice loud, "I'll be right back, if there's something come find me. Alright?" I nod as he plants a delicate kiss on my lips before spinning around and walking through the crowd.

"So since when do you understand Italian?" Rowan questions and I frown at him, how did he?

I snort, "What? I don't understand Italian," He nods his head signalling that he doesn't believe me.