Chapter 88: Anch'io Ti Amo

HEY MY GORGEOUS READERS.

Because I don't want to have a boring goodbye, I put smut in this chapter (there is still one chapter to go tho.)

So, let's spam the comments before I write the epilogue :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"How does it feel to be my husband?" I smirk, leaning my body towards his figure who is sitting at the other side of the kitchen counter.

"It feels heavenly," He chuckles, continuing to feed me some of his food even though I have already eaten.

The wedding was yesterday, my feet hurt because Isabella dragged me with her to dance...

When we left the wedding everyone was smirking at us like crazy. Silas and I know what their dirty minds are thinking.

Honestly, I find that honeymoon shit quite overrated.

Why would you spend such a special night doing each other?

Silas and I quite literally watched movies all night, we read some books and he taught me some new Italian recipes.

My black-haired man was even that kind to help me out of that giant dress.

He also removed my makeup since his reason was you looked like you would faint walking down the aisle, you deserve some rest.

Yeah, sure. Meanwhile, he was bawling his gorgeous eyes out.

That is the kind of shit people should be doing on their honeymoon, it's so much more fun.

"You're gorgeous," He smiles, feeding me more of his food so I wouldn't talk back.

"Thank you," I say, my voice sounding muffled as I place my hand in front of my mouth, shaking my head.

It's now 1 pm and we're waiting for Isabella to show up at the house, she organized a sort of party at her home.

Not many people will be there, she just wanted some time with us, the guys, and Leah.

Leah and Isabella always seem to be together, they're a real duo.

"Come sit next to me," Silas mumbles, placing his hand on the seat next to him.

"Why?" I narrow my eyes, finding his sudden act suspicious.

"Because I can't fucking touch you, amore." Before I knew it, his hand was already wrapped around my wrist gently.

I laugh when he moves me towards the seat next to him, making me sit down.

My face turns into a frown as I laugh, "You did all this just for me to sit here?"