Chapter 29: Oblivion

Hey y'all I'm back with a long-ass chapter 😏

Y'all better spam the comments for me 'cause half of this chapter contains pure smut <3

Enjoy reading horny babes,

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Really? And how are you going to do that?" I question boldly, a smirk settles on his lips and it seems like I could read his mind.

Because he grabs my chin and jerks me towards him, putting his lips against mine. He sucks on my bottom lip as his right-hand goes and wraps around my neck, tugging me on my feet as we stand up from the couch.

"You're going to regret asking that, amore." He breathes before smashing his lips on mine again, devouring me even more.

His hands roam down the curves of my body, stopping at my waist, "Jump." He mumbles and I do exactly that.

He catches my body as I wrap my legs around his torso. He makes sure not to put too much pressure on the bruise on my stomach. He then walks towards the stairs and climbs up. His lips did not leave mine for a second.

He opens the bedroom door and enters the room, kicking the door shut with his feet as he locks it.

My back collides with the wall as he kisses the corner of my lips, his mouth leaving a warm feeling on my jaw as he kisses the sensitive place right under my ear.

I moan when he doesn't stop kissing the certain spot and my legs only tighten around his torso.

I arch my body when I feel his mouth go to my neck and then he stops. His body tenses as his breath begin to quicken, my eyes widen when I understand it.

The feeling of something directly positioned in front of my core is making me gasp. I smirk and repeat the action, but now slowly grinding my hips onto him.

Silas' jaw clenches as he kisses me with so much force, almost knocking the air out of me.

"Don't do that." He says through gritted teeth and I chuckle, loving to torture him like this. "Do what?" I ask innocently but repeat the action and in an abrupt gesture, he turns us around, dropping me on his bed.

He instantly joins me on the bed as he lays on top of me, continuing to kiss my neck.

He pulls away for a moment while his eyes find mine, he tugs on the bra-like fabric I'm wearing, "Is that okay with you?" He asks and I smile up at him, "Yes." He doesn't waste time and tugs the fabric down, my breasts on full display for him.

He stares at my now pointy nipples due to the cold air blowing on them. I feel the need to cover them but Silas already expected me to do that as he holds my arms.