Epilogue

Mhm, the epilogue 🤭

I love Nystrom with my whole heart but it has to end eventually and there are so many chapters, it just had to end.

There are gonna be multiple flashbacks in this chapter so I'll warn yall when it happens :).

Spam the comments one last time and don't get a heart attack once you starts reading 😭

Remember that if you're going to re read Nystrom, make sure not to spoil the fun for others <3

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

It almost has been 10 years.

I never thought that I could live a normal and healthy life without having to stress about carrying other clans' problems on my back.

"Mamma," I feel someone tug on my hand while I'm reading a book in my hands. I put my book away and smile, looking back at my daughter.

"What is wrong, Ilaria?" I ask, stroking her gorgeous hair away from her face.

I got pregnant with Ilaria at 22 years old and then gave birth at 23. I'm now 29 years old and she's seven.

Two years later, I gave birth to her little brother who is now four years old.

"Will aunt Lillith visit us today with Alessio?" Ilaria has a small smile on her face when she mentions Lillith and her son, who is now ten years old.

"Yes, she will," I answer her questions, watching her smile grow wider.

Ilaria and Alessio are inseparable, they're like two puzzle pieces who fit perfectly.

"Where is your little brother?" I raise a question and she looks back at the door of the living room, "Dario is with papa in his office,"

"Should we look at what they're doing?" I suggest and she nods, laughing before she takes my hand helping me get off the couch since my pregnant belly is heavy as hell.

I eventually get off the couch, smiling when Ilaria leads me out of the living room with her cute small legs.

We make our way up the stairs and towards mi amore's office and I already hear his voice as we approach the door.

"Okay, so if anyone bullies your sister what will you do?" I overhear Silas speaking while I shake my head.

"I'll hand her the gun so she can shoot them herself," Dario's small voice says and my eyes widen.

"Silas Ludovico!" I gasp, opening the door as I watch my son sit in the lap of my husband.

"He forced me to say it!" Silas talks, pointing at his four-year-old son on his lap who doesn't even know what's going on.