Chapter 63: Call Me

Heyy, I'M BACK 🧎🏽‍♀️😎

I'm actually so proud that I can write whole chapters in a day...

Anyway, yall better spam the comments so that I can laugh while reading them 👹

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Mi amore, I can't get ready when you won't let go of me," I whisper, rubbing my eyes as they drift open, my body lying on the soft mattress.

Silas' arms are fastened around my waist, keeping me in place as he rests his face in the crook of my neck, not letting go of me.

I'm supposed to get ready because Isabella and Leah can show up at any moment, the three of us going to Italy.

"I don't want you to get ready," He mumbles, his grip tightening.

I exhale, caressing his hair gently, "Didn't you tell me that I could go, hm?"

He scoffs pulling his head away from the crook of my neck, "I was acting supportive, acting. I don't want you to go..." He mumbles.

I smile at him, pushing a few strands of his black hair away from his forehead, and pressing a tender kiss onto the skin.

"We'll be staying for just a few days, we'll call each other, alright?" I tell him, abruptly causing his eyes to lit up as his arms let go of me.

Oh, that was easy.

"Alright." He smiles, pecking the top of my head as my eyebrows pinch together, creating a crease.

My mouth opens in shock, "Alright? Did you actually say that? You're not being sarcastic?"

"No, it's fine. It's just for a few days, right?" He questions and I nod, "Then it's fine, I shouldn't be overreacting."

I smile at his words, kissing his cheek before I sit up, "I'll be in the shower," I tell him before standing up from the bed.

I make my way into the bathroom, closing the door as I start the shower.

Silas is improving if you ask me.

ϟ Silas ϟ

I stay where I am, lying down on the bed until I hear the bathroom door close.

A smirk paints my lips as I sit up, grabbing my phone from beside me.

I call one of my assistants at the Ludovico building, waiting for him to pick up which he does not even seconds later.