Chapter 60: Blushing

OML CHAPTER 60 ALREADY. AND 900K READS? IMMA FAINT.

Anywayy, this chapter is for every horny fucker out there including me but yea 🤷🏽‍♀️

Enjoy these upcoming chapter while yall still can... 😗😃

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My knees buckle at his remarks but I don't give him the enjoyment to see me fall apart under his touch.

I turn around to face him, eyeing that damn smirk on his lips.

"Should I repeat myself, fiancee?" He questions, sassiness expressed in his tone.

A smirk eases on my lips as I roam my hands up and down his body, "I heard you, fiance."

I keep eye contact with him, somehow sex was always like a game between us.

And I love playing games.

I hold my eyes fixed on his face as I unhurriedly begin lowering myself, ignoring the painful feeling when my knees touch the ground.

Silas notices as he grabs a pretty thick coat from a chair close to him, slipping it under my knees.

"Wouldn't want my girl to get hurt," He grins and I hum, my hands finding his belt.

I chuckle when I notice that it's the same belt I tied him up with, and he did the same to me.

"Told you that this was your favourite belt, didn't I?" I grin, slowly loosening his belt before gliding it off, and dropping it on the chair next to me.

"Cazzo, when did you get so bold?" He mumbles as I unzip his pants, grinning when I see that his eyes are already fixed on mine.

"I think that I always was bold, you just happened to be there, unlocking that side of me," I tell him, smiling while I glance up at him.

I push down his pants, soon noticing his length swelling hard in his boxers, the sight of it makes a tingling sensation occur between my legs.

I graze his covered size with my fingers, hearing how he sucks in a deep breath at my actions.

"Tell me how much you want me sucking you off," I smile innocently, even though there's not a single bit of innocence in me.

His eyes snap down, trying to find out if I truly had just said that.

He sends me a glare, knowing that I'm in the mood for games.