Chapter 78: Utter Possession

"Prostitute?" Yue Zhishi looked at him in confusion, and then he abruptly realised what Song Yu meant. He frantically waved his hands at him. "Ah, no, no..."

Whenever he was anxious, he would always go to hug Song Yu, but Song Yu held onto his shoulders this time and pushed him away. "Not allowed to hug me."

"Why?" Yue Zhishi pouted in dissatisfaction.

With a complete poker face, Song Yu said, "I'm allergic to you."

"You're lying." Yue Zhishi wanted to grab one of his arms, but Song Yu caught his arm instead. His other hand held onto the bottom edge of his phone, and he patted Yue Zhishi's face with it.

"Yue Zhishi, don't change the conversation on me."

"You're really rich now, are you? Or am I too cheap?"

"You're not cheap!" Flustered, Yue Zhishi went to grab at Song Yu, but he accidentally pulled at Song Yu's bathrobe and revealed more than half of his shoulders. There were still scratch marks on them.

Song Yu glanced down at himself and then raised his eyes again. Staring at Yue Zhishi, he said in a deep voice, "What, you haven't had enough?"

Yue Zhishi choked at that question and started to cough, flushing from his chest to his face. It took some effort to smoothen out his breathing, but then Song Yu pressed him down, hands on his shoulders, until he fell backwards onto the soft and fluffy pillows — but Song Yu didn't kiss him.

A very mild fragrance of sandalwood blended with citrus diffused from Song Yu's aftershave. It was originally a very common scent, but it became particularly delicious once attached to Song Yu's skin. His eyes swept languidly across Yue Zhishi's face, looking like a danger signal.

"How many rounds can your savings pay for?" Song Yu's finger trailed down Yue Zhishi's nose and fiddled with Yue Zhishi's slightly swollen, faintly glistening lips very lightly. "Four?"

"My lips are a bit sore," Yue Zhishi mumbled quietly, dodging away from Song Yu's finger.

"Whose fault is that?" Song Yu's finger poked at a soft corner of his mouth. Sometimes when Yue Zhishi smiled, that place would deepen into a shallow little dimple.

Yue Zhishi had nothing to say to that; he really had kept begging for kisses, and they'd ended up kissing the entire time they were having sex. Perhaps he truly was different from other people, deeply needing to be held or to be kissed — the more he lost himself within Song Yu, the more he needed the confirmation of their intimacy. It would be best if those kisses didn't stop for a single moment.

"Yue Zhishi, let's not look for the fabric anymore this afternoon." Song Yu's hand had yet to stop, and it continued downwards, wrapping itself around Yue Zhishi's neck. The pads of his fingers rubbed against the deep red marks left on his skin. "Let's finish spending all of your money today in one go. That way we won't have to do it again in the future."

Yue Zhishi immediately shook his head and strained to lift it higher, wanting to kiss Song Yu. But Song Yu evaded away, and so Yue Zhishi could only emphatically say, feeling sorry for himself, "No, no way."

Song Yu raised his eyebrows and purposefully said, "Or is it more important to look for your fabric?"

Yue Zhishi dropped his eyes, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down unconsciously. He forced out another answer. "No, I meant... we'll be doing it again in the future." His hand slid out from a corner of the blanket, and he'd just put it onto the belt of Song Yu's bathrobe when Song Yu gripped onto his wrist.

"Just look at yourself right now." Song Yu looked over him and placed Yue Zhishi's hand back into the blanket. "Behave."

"You were saying yesterday what a good boy I was, and now you're saying I'm not behaving." Yue Zhishi coughed twice, shrinking back into his blanket. "Song Yu, you're so mean."