Chapter 94: Finding Dreams Within Imperfection

Yue Zhishi became a bit more courageous, thinking Song Yu wouldn't dare to do anything to him in front of Lin Rong, so he pulled himself away from Song Yu's evil hands and curled himself into Lin Rong's arms, cutely whining.

"Aunt Rong, he's bullying me."

"Don't bully Le Le!"

When Song Yu didn't say anything, Yue Zhishi turned smug and started to say one thing after another with Lin Rong.

Seeing that Yue Zhishi, with his face red from being pinched, had found a defender, Song Yu raised an eyebrow at him. "Very good, Yue Zhishi."

Cats were very good at holding grudges.

For the rest of the night, Song Yu didn't speak to Yue Zhishi and purposefully ignored him, and then he later directly went back to his room and turned on his projector to watch documentaries and play games. Yue Zhishi found an excuse soon after to follow him upstairs, but Song Yu's door was locked with no responses to the messages he sent. Neither did he respond when Yue Zhishi softly called out to him, and when Yue Zhishi later pressed his ear to the door, he could only faintly hear words like 'Arctic Circle' and 'glaciers' from the documentary.

Seriously.

Yue Zhishi felt Song Yu really did have a big temper, and so he gave him the label of 'Arctic Circle' in his heart.

In the middle of the night, the already asleep Yue Zhishi suddenly heard the sound of his door opening. He blearily woke up, thinking he hadn't shut his door completely to let Cotton Candy push his way in through a crack. Shifting deeper into his blanket, he closed his eyes and turned over — only to be caught off guard by a kiss. He thought he was dreaming, but when he sleepily opened his eyes, he saw Song Yu's face a short distance away, reflected in the moonlight.

Song Yu pressed down on him menacingly, and the sleep muddled Yue Zhishi weakly pushed at him, still remembering how Song Yu had ignored him. "Weren't you ignoring me..." But he couldn't push him away at all, and the entire mattress was like a soft swamp, taking away his air as he sunk deeper and deeper into the kiss.

"I thought you wouldn't be able to sleep all night if I ignored you." Song Yu bit Yue Zhishi's lip, his voice deep and quiet yet indistinct. "What time is it for you to already be sleeping so deeply?"

"Looks like you really don't care about me..."

"No." Yue Zhishi's voice was soft and needy, all the words he wanted to say swallowed by the kiss. He somewhat pitifully groped and grabbed at the shirt on Song Yu's back.

"No... Then what were you doing?" Song Yu once again teased him with the topic of being a princess. "Were you acting like Sleeping Beauty and deliberately luring someone in to kiss you awake?"

Just by those few words, Yue Zhishi's face had already gone red and his heart was already pounding; whenever he said 'no' and 'I wasn't', he would be pinned down and continuously kissed. It was as though Song Yu was training a small animal, teaching him that the only correct answer was to admit it — but when Yue Zhishi finally chose to confess, he was given only a deeper kiss.

He couldn't fight him at all.

Song Yu only temporarily released him once Yue Zhishi's breathing started to stutter.

Yue Zhishi had already slid off his pillow, and he lay flat on his bed as he panted softly. "How'd you get in..."

He was wearing black cotton pyjamas, his body supple and warm from sleep.

"You told me your door's passcode when you were in fourth grade." Lowering his head, Song Yu gave Yue Zhishi's lower lip a peck, but then he couldn't help but bite down again, one of his hands gripping Yue Zhishi's hip, skin against skin. "And you still have yet to change it."