Chapter 83: Show Disturbance

Yue Zhishi's face was very pale, and he was sweating too much. Song Yu walked just slightly faster, but Yue Zhishi still needed to softly call out to him from behind, saying, "Slower, I'm dizzy."

"Who told you to drink coffee on an empty stomach." Song Yu's voice was reproachful, not gentle.

Even though Yue Zhishi had been criticised, he still obediently nodded. "I know, I definitely won't next time." And then, he grabbed Song Yu's hand and put it on his chest, his voice even a bit playful. "Is my heart beating really quickly?"

He was very close to Song Yu — he could kiss him as soon as he raised his head.

Song Yu pulled back his hand somewhat stiffly. He couldn't quite hold onto his attitude anymore; he was originally going to continue lecturing, but he ended up saying nothing else. He wanted to hug Yue Zhishi whenever he looked at him, but there were too many people.

In the end, he slipped an arm around Yue Zhishi's shoulders, something normal friends or brothers would do, and took him to the cafeteria closest to the auditorium. He bought a bowl of , as well as some .

Worried he'd stay outside for too long, Yue Zhishi ate very quickly. But the porridge was too hot; he couldn't swallow his first spoonful, and he opened his mouth and fanned at it with his hand like he used to.

"Do you eat every meal like it's your last?"

Even though he spoke very harshly, Song Yu still pulled Yue Zhishi's bowl of porridge over to himself and blew at it while he stirred it with a spoon, trying to lower the temperature as quickly as possible.

Yue Zhishi swallowed and then stuffed in a triangular piece of red bean glutinous rice cake, his cheeks puffing up. "You're not eating?"

"I'm not hungry."

"You'll get hungry in a bit." Using chopsticks, Yue Zhishi picked up a piece of the cake and held it to Song Yu's mouth. "You're staying with me for a long time."

Song Yu lifted his head to look at him, asking, "Did I say that?"

Yue Zhishi smiled, a bit pleased with himself. "You coming here means just that. Hurry and eat." He pushed the cake into Song Yu's mouth, but Song Yu only ended up taking a bite; Yue Zhishi naturally finished the remaining half.

He was very skilled at eating his food at a rapid pace. Since he was hungry to begin with, it took no effort at all for him to fulfil the food intake quota Song Yu had set, and because he also ate some carbs, his body gradually recovered and didn't feel as weak as it was at the start.

"I'm so sleepy. I want to sleep for an entire day after this, good thing tomorrow's the weekend."

There were more people in the auditorium than when they'd left after they got back. The models from the journalism school were rehearsing on stage, and Xu Lin, the strange and weird boy, was now coaching them very properly. Yue Zhishi pulled Song Yu to the backstage. It was very messy and very noisy, with sets upon sets of black dust bag covered outfits hanging on rows of portable clothing racks, and each school was separated into individual areas.

Having arrived at the law school's section, Yue Zhishi saw Nan Jia and the rest of the team talking to the hair and makeup stylists. He called out to them, and Nan Jia saw him from far away and said, "You're back. Are you all right?"

"I'm fine." Yue Zhishi pulled out the yoghurt and biscuits he'd bought from the little supermarket near the cafeteria and shared them with everyone. He turned around, glancing at Song Yu, before turning back to his team. "I brought in someone from another school, hope you guys don't mind."

"Of course we don't mind!" Chen Pi was grinning as though he saw his idol. "Senior Song Yu! Hello hello."

Song Yu nodded in greeting, but he wasn't very good at handling people he wasn't too familiar with — he hardly spoke, only silently standing behind Yue Zhishi.