Mikey x reader (Soulmate AU)

As a quick heads up - (F/n) is used in this, if ya don't know what it means... it's literally just Friend's name.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

For so much of a long time- I've been known to have either many bruises or just many cuts on me each day I go into school. At first I worried some of my friends since they thought I was abusing myself, but they were wrong. Everyone was wrong and they probably don't really care enough to look into it as they just believe their thoughts. See, once you're born into this world something decides to play matchmaker and you have a soulmate. Apparently mine gets hurt a lot... having bruises, cuts... even sprained arms/legs or broken ones.

It's sooo bad- I start gasping for air as I fall to my knees, I can't tell if I'm exaggerating or if I'm actually dying right now. "(Y/n), are you okay?!" (F/n) asks as (s)he kneels by my side, then my breathing just stops for a quick second. Then it's back to being normal, so I sigh in relief saying "yeah, I think my soulmate-" "ohhh, okay." I raise an eyebrow at (her)him "I didn't even finish what I was saying" "you didn't need to, I already know." I roll my eyes softly before standing up and continuing to walk to the cafeteria with (F/n).

No one's p.o.v

-meanwhile on a different planet-

Raph pushed Mikey back and the younger bro stumbles before the helmet breaks on some rocks- you could hear the glass break. "Mikey!" Raph says a bit worriedly, so Mikey grabs at the rim of his helmet for a second. Gagging a bit before saying "m-my head!!" Then he thought he was dying as his eyes go wide. Next thing you know he's screaming as he makes himself stop breathing to try and save himself. Mikey fell back while screaming again, thinking that was it- then he realized there wasn't actually any pain.

"Oh.. dudes, we can breathe air here!" Mikey says happily while putting his arms up with a big smile "sweet" he adds on again. Donnie shakes his head while facepalming a bit "wow, your soulmate must feel real good right now." Raph glares back at Donnie saying "that's what you're worried about?! You're tellin me we could breathe the entire time!?" Donnie glares at Raph.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

-after the entire space situation-

I groan as I just lay in one spot, it's my time of month- so I'm hoping my soulmate at least got used to the abdominal pain. It feels like something is trying to stab me from the inside to get out, so I reach for my midol. 'Bottoms up' I think as I grab two pills and swallow one at a time with the water I have by me. That's when I get a text, so I barely reach out to grab my phone as I see that it was April saying to pick up the phone. She starts calling, so I answer and put her on speaker "hey, what's up?-" "hey, (Y/n)!.. what're ya up to?" She interrupted me.

Blinking a few times I answer with "shark week" "ohhh... I might know who your soulmate is" I hum softly saying "that's nice. Can you bring me some chocolate?-" realization hit as I sit up quick and I pick up my phone. "YOU KNOW WHO MY SOULMATE IS?!?" I yell out a bit shocked, so April hissed a bit in pain. Chuckling softly I say "my bad.." "yeah, I think I have a pretty good guess on who he is. Mainly because of some of the injuries you told me about and he's having bad stomach cramps out of nowhere right now."

Standing up I get a granola bar saying "you should introduce me- well, I mean.. if he's okay with it, because I really need to talk with him." "Oh my- about what?" April asks a bit playfully "why is he so freaking clumsy??" I ask confused. She nervously laughs saying "that's gonna be a bit of a challenge" "why's that?" I ask as I take a bite of the granola. "Promise not to freak out?" April asks softly, so I start talking with the granola in my mouth. "Tooootally - now, why is it hard?" I promise as I keep chewing "remember our talks on mutants?-" I start choking on the granola.

I struggle to get it out as I put my phone down and hit at my chest a bit "oh my gosh- are you okay?!" April asks worriedly. As I do this I could hear someone choking in the background of her end of the call and I finally got the food down. Breathing a bit heavily I pick the phone back up saying "you're with him now?!" "Yeah, he's right here." "April, I don't care if he's a mutant.. whether he's a snake, a dog- or even a pig! We're soulmates for a reason. No matter what he looks like, he's probably a good person on the inside" I say as I softly smile.

Throwing away my granola bar I start getting my stuff ready, so April starts talking to whoever she's by and then I hear shuffling. "Meet up on your roof in ten, he says he'll meet you" April says before hanging up, so I smile softly. I get a coat on and just go up to my roof to wait for them, but after waiting for a bit I sat down while looking over the town. Two sets of thuds come from behind me, so I look back to see April and a figure in the shadows. "You sure you're ready for this?.." she asks me as she holds her hands in front of her.

Smiling I stand up while holding my hands behind my back "we come this far, haven't we?.. might as well see it through." The figure comes out of the shadows with a smile and a bit of a blush saying "hey, dudette. I'm Mikey" my jaw drops as I'm looking at some type of turtle-guy... I go up to him and say "woah. I know I named a few animals off, but I didn't even think of turtle!" Then I grab his hand and look closely. "Dude, your hand looks bigger than my face!" I say and compare the sizes a bit and then look at my own hands.

"Man, it probably feels weird to only have three fingers- why do you get hurt so much? How come I felt on the verge of death many times?!" I rant a bit. He blinks a few times before looking at April "I think we're gonna get along great!!" He says happily. We both chuckle before talking a bit and I let the two into my apartment, we talked and hung out for a bit. That's when we started to watch a movie and I ended up feeling like my tongue felt a bit burnt randomly. Like I burned it while eating something- realization hit as I look at Mikey "sorry, dudette - I normally never notice."

"It's okay, just please be more careful on.. missions?" "Yeah, we go on missions-" "okay! I promise, (Y/n) - I don't want to think on you being hurt because of me."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood