Raph x Mermaid! reader

Note that this was also a request, also that pic is Sandy, get to reading my foodies~

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

'It's too boring in the ocean, I've been talking to the same fish since every other fish/sea creature think I'm a freak of nature, sometimes being a mermaid is the worst.' My thoughts make me start to think about exploring "hey (Y/n)!" Sandy says swimming up to me. I smile at her and say "hey Sandy, I'm gonna go where no Mermaid has gone before" she looks at me confused. "Mermaids have already went to the surface, and almost the entire ocean because of where they live. Where could you possibly go?" Sandy asks as I'm swimming underwater to the sewer gates.

Sandy stops and grabs my tailfin "wait (Y/n), stop! That's the sewers!! You don't know what's in there" Sandy says freaking out, l smile at her. "That's where I'm going, that's also why I'm going in there, no fish has gone there and lived to tell the tail. Get the joke?" I mess with her a bit, she rolls her eyes "you're a weird one, okay go, I'll tell your story. Bye!" I grab her fin saying "you don't want to come?" She shakes her head "I have to babysit my nieces and nephews soon. I'll see you later though!" She swims off, I wonder how Flounder is doing now these days.

I shake my head, swim my way into the sewers, and hear voices "you know, we haven't visited the turtles in the longest time, I wonder what they're doing." A boy is there with a orange haired girl, just walking, so I follow them 'if I heard right, she said turtles. Are they crazy and talk to turtles? That would be even weirder than me talking with fish.' My thoughts get interrupted when I see they go into a part of here that I can't, so I swim around. There's this little place where I can go up, and it sounds like those two humans are in here.

With that my mind decided for me to peek to see what's happening, once I do I'm speechless by the sight of human sized turtles walking and talking. "What is this world coming too?" I silently ask myself, but I think I got the attention of one of the turtles. All I seen is electric green eyes, so I silently shriek and dive back into the sewer water and swim. If I stayed I could've seen which one seen me, but I'm not sticking around to die like fish turning into fish sticks. "Great, now I'm lost!" I yell out and stick my head out of the water to see where or to see if I know.

"You're not that lost, now ya got a guide" a voice says, scaring me, so I look back to see electric green eyes like before, but now I get to take in his full appearance. He's a short looking human turtle, with a red mask on that just covers his eyes, and looks kinda cute/hot. I smile and say "hi.... I didn't mean to spy, I'm sorry" he shakes his head saying "it's fine. It's not like you can tell anyone about us" I laugh a little and say "I only have a few friends. Also this seems like something I'd only tell my best friend I barely get to see because of her family."

He nods and says "well what's your name?" I smile and say "it's (Y/n), what's yours?" "It's Raphael, just call me Raph, wanna hang out?" I nod my head. We talk about alot of stuff, the other fish making fun of me for living in New York instead of a better place. Him beating his arch enemy, him losing one of his best friends that he used to talk to every day. Also his girlfriend breaking up with him for some reason, but she still hangs out with him, friend-wise that is. 'He had a girlfriend?? I didn't know that, I never really had anyone, I used to like- Raph is the only dude I've ever got to really know. Besides Flounder, but he's married with kids!'

I shake my head at the thought "what?" Raph asks raising an eyebr- eye-ridge at me, but I just nervously laugh saying "just thinking about my best friends brother." Raph puts his head to the side "what about him?" "Just that he was the only other dude I've talked to. Well, ya know, besides you, and he's married with kids who are adorable!" I say and gush at the thought. He laughs but asks "how old is your best friend if she has a brother that old?" I shrug "I never asked. I never really thought too, she was just nice to me, so I don't really question her about much."

Raph laughs a little at that "well, maybe one time you should meet my family, or we could go out on a date first, whateva you think is best." I blush at that "y-you want to-to go on a date w-ith m-me?" I stutter out blushing darker than his mask. "Yeah, you seem chill, and cute, so why not get to know eachother some more on a few dates. Right?" I nod with a smaller blush this time saying "yeah! That sounds great, a few dates is what I mean. But, before I embarrass myself too much to ask, can you help me find my way to the docks? That's close to where I live."

He nods and jumps in the water with me "you're gonna take me by water?" I ask with a small smile, he responds with "yeah, it seems easier." We go down under water, and he motions for me to follow him, I do, and we take turn after turn. That's when we finally get to the sewer grate that I came in "wait, Raph right here, come on." I grab him by the hand, there's all the fish that know me waiting right there, all of them looking excited. "What happened? Who's that?? Tell us everything!!" Flounder says excited, I look at Raph who was silently chuckling.

"First, he needs air" I say and pull him up to the surface, he takes a deep breath in and swims to the dock "okay, that was fun. Should I stay with you to tell them what happened?" I shake my head "you might want to tell your family where you are. I got this one" he nods in understanding, but says "wait, come here, you got something on your face." I blush and swim over to him "sorry, this is embarrassing-" he interrupts me with a light kiss. My blush gets even darker, but I kiss back, he separates saying "see you next week (Y/n), can't wait for the date."

We wave to eachother our goodbye, and I feel a fin on my shoulder, I look and see Sandy there with a smirk "you need to tell us everything. Come on!" She says and pulls me back down into the water, but I can't get him out of my mind.

The one and only Raphael.....

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood