Casey x reader (Looking At Me) [Part 1]

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I've been being homeschooled by my parents since I got done with Sophomore year!.. I just couldn't handle everyone and everything. Somehow from one little accident with becoming popular from one little performance for the talent show. It's like I was the talk of the school- everyone looked up to me or was just really jealous. It was ridiculous and not to mention overwhelming, so I decided homeschooling was the only option out. I had to leave behind all my friends- I mainly only see April and Casey now out of everyone.

We're almost done with our Junior year though, which is actually a bit reassuring since I'm almost done with "highschool." I walk down to the lair as I have my homework in hand, Donnie said he could help me and I can hang out with the guys too. History isn't one of my best subjects, but as I walk I can hear the group talking a lot. Looking up from my work I see April talking with the guys- literally all of them, Casey included. A small blush gets on my face at the sight of him 'I didn't know he'd be here!' I think nervously.

Walking in I say "hey, guys!.. what's all the talk about?" They all smile at me and Donnie says "April's in charge of the theme for the dance coming up." "Dance?" I ask confused while raising an eyebrow, so Casey chimes in saying "yo, she doesn't know. She doesn't go to the school anymore" Leo nods saying "oh yeah, the school dance for this year. She's deciding to make it costume themed! How cool is that!?" I playfully smile at how excited he sounds. "Okay, how does this effect you guys though?" I ask and point at the turtles since... they don't go to school.

Raph gives April a bit of finger guns saying "April's making sure we'll be able to go, as long as we just have a ticket or school ID we can go in." She nods saying "yeah, they'd just give me the money for the tickets and I'll give them the tickets after school." Mikey stands up saying "you should totally come, dudette!!" My eyes widen as I shake my head. "I-I'm sorry, I can't" I say as I look to the side nervously "it's an entire thing on why she left, guys" April explains the bare minimum. Casey sighs before putting his hands behind his neck saying "yeah, she wouldn't wanna go..." I softly chuckle.

Setting my book and homework down I say "even if I did still go to school it'd take a miracle to get me to go to a dance." The guys gave me a look of sympathy before I look to the side saying "hey, Donnie.. we were gonna do my homework." He finally remembered as he stands up saying "oh yeah, come on - we can work in the lab." We start walking away, so I look down before looking back at the group as they went back to talking. None of them noticed I looked back except for Casey, so I softly smile and wave a bit.

He went to do the same- "(Y/n), come on" Donnie interrupted, so I follow after him and close the lab doors just so no one would bother us.

-day of the dance-

I told my parents they didn't need to do anything special for the dance at home, just so they wouldn't worry I said I was going to a friend's place. Which basically means I'm gonna hang down at the lair as they all go to the dance. Sitting on the couch I play games on my phone- when someone stands behind the couch. Looking back I see that it's Casey as he looks... nervous? "Hey, Case... what's up?" I ask. He breathes in and out saying "okay, I know you don't want to go and it would take a miracle.." 'oh, he wants me to go.'

Before I could tell him I really don't want to go he just looks at me saying "b-but!.. would it change your mind if you had a date?" My eyes widen. "W-What?" I stutter out which made him hold out a bouquet of different colored roses. Now there's a soft blush on his face as he says "would you... wanna go to the dance with me?" I hard swallow. Standing up in front of him I say "you're.. asking me out?" Casey nods saying "I've... loved you for a while now, yo." Smiling I accept the bouquet and notice that they're fake, I look back at Casey and feel myself blushing a bit.

"I'd love to... especially since I love you too-" "really!?-" "but... I don't want to deal with the eyes and all the people" I interrupt. Just the thought made me tense, so he sets his hands on my shoulders with a small smile. This shocked me as he says "it's okay, we can go out after the dance" I hug him saying "thanks, Casey." We hugged for a second before it sounds like April's fangirling "did she say yes!? I got the vampire outfit and everything." I separate the hug and tilt my head before realizing that they were planning this, so I playfully smirk at him.

Casey nervously chuckles saying "she isn't going, but she likes me back" "oh.. great! That's also great, well - we better get going. The guys are waiting for us by the manhole, but if you change your mind, (Y/n)... your outfit is on the guest bed. Come on, Case!" April says happily, I notice she's in some type of princess get up, so I playfully roll my eyes. Looking at Casey I see he's actually in a vampire costume too 'aw, he wanted us to match.' He smiles at me saying "I'll take you out soon, okay?" I nod and kiss his cheek "see ya soon, Jones."

He starts walking out with a smirk saying "not if I see you first" with that he left, so I happily sigh and get comfortable on the couch again.

-short time skip-

I was about to put my phone on the charger when I got a text from one of my besties that isn't on the team, so I tilt my head. "'Hey, gurl!.. Casey might get a few days suspension again'" I read out loud as I furrow my eyebrows. She always tells me about Casey since she knows how much I like him, so I text back asking for what. The replay came back instantly "'some dudes were threatening to take off these other dudes costumes. They look so realistic and they wanna see who could be hiding underneath the shells and stuff.'"

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood