Leo x reader (Toddlers-)

Hehehehehehe- plus this picture is what inspired me to write this!... it's just so cute!-

Notes: This is a bit long, but adorable none the less

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I'm hanging out in the lair with my best friend Donnie... he's basically my best friend since I pulled a Donatello and needed help. With the logic I had when I made the mistake I realized Donnie also fell in love at first sight. The night I got saved from Purple Dragons by the guys I instantly noticed Leo, and now I still love him. Though after a while we got a bit close, but sometimes I have to run off and talk with Donnie because I also get flustered easily. This is one of those times- I was meditating with Leo, got curious on how calm he looked, and got lost in thought.

"Donnie, he caught me staring - how is that not embarrassing?!" I ask as I continue pacing around the lab, Donnie chuckled softly. "(Y/n), trust me, you'll be fine" Donnie reassures me as he's half paying attention to me. He's also working on... I don't know what he's working on right now, but it actually looks pretty. A knock came to the door, so I share a look with Donnie as he says "come in" and Leo slowly opened the door. I blush softly and look the other way, but he says "I-I was hoping if I could talk to (Y/n) alone."

Donnie looks at me, asking with his eyes if I'm able to talk alone, so I nod once and he instantly stood up and walks out- closing the door after him. 'Oh god... might as well-' "what was with what happened earlier??" Leo asks me as he walks closer. I nervously laugh saying "you mean when I was looking at you and instantly went to hang with Donnie?" "Yeah. What else would I mean?" He asks playfully, I blush a bit and shift my weight onto one foot. "W-Well, you see, the th-thing is..." I try to think on how I could word how I like him, but I wasn't paying attention to my hands.

My left hand hit the experiment Donnie was working on and I spilt it on both mine and Leo's feet, which made us both scream. I don't know about him, but I know something about me felt like it was changing, so when we stop I open an eye. Everything looked bigger "how did the woom get biggew??" I ask confused, but noticed how my voice sounded. Leo then asks "why do you sound weiwd??" His voice sounds weird, so I look at him and he looks smaller. He even looks younger- I gasp and stomp my feet as I yell "DONNIE!!" He runs in and looks down at us.

'Did we get turned into toddlers?... and is that why the only thing I want to do right now is color or run around??' I think confused. Donnie's eyes widen as he looks at us, but he yells out "Splinter!! I need your help!" He comes in. Looking back and forth he asks "what is the emergency??" I squeal along with Leo and we run to Master Splinter. "Sensei!!! It's been too wooooong!!" Leo yells out as he hugs Master Splinter's feet. I grab Splinter's hand saying "I wanna play! I wanna play!!" I try pulling him out of the room.

No one's p.o.v

It didn't take long for Master Splinter to realize what Donnie meant by the need for help, so he sighs and says "okay, come on, little ones. Let's go play in the dojo" then he picked up little Leo and he instantly stopped as he sat still in his hold. Little (Y/n) tilted her head confused, but followed after Master Splinter anyways. Neither of the toddlers heard Master Splinter tell Donnie "fix this!" Under his breath, so Donnie got to work. In the dojo though - Master Splinter set little Leo down and he instantly perked up as he laughed happily and ran around.

Little (Y/n) did the same and the two started to play tag as they ran around, so Master Splinter just sat down on his pillow and watched carefully. That's when trouble started to happen and Mikey came in with his skateboard as he laughs happily. Though he noticed Master Splinter and he instantly tried to skate back out as fast as he could. Along the way out he accidentally dropped one of his kusarigama chains and they fell to the floor. The two toddlers didn't notice them on the floor, but Master Splinter went to go scold Mikey for skating in the lair.

As the two toddlers ran around, (Y/n) was running from Leo when she tripped over Mikey's kusarigama chains and fell face first onto the floor. Leo gasped and threw the weapon at the wall as he looks down at (Y/n) and helps her up. (Y/n)'s eyes were welling up with tears and she started crying, which caught Master Splinter's attention. Though Leo had this under control as he hugged (Y/n) close as he says "it's okay! I'm here, (Y/n). Please stop cwying" then he kissed her forehead, and Master Splinter seen the entire scene.

The proud father smiles at his son, but (Y/n) sniffles as she says "thank you, Weo" then she hugged him tight as they were both blushing softly. Leo hugged back though and (Y/n) quietly mumbles "you're the bestest fwiend I could ever have. I wove you, Weo" Leo's blush darkened a bit more, but his smile grew as he hugged (Y/n) tighter. "I wove you too, (Y/n)" Leo mumbles, though Master Splinter didn't hear (Y/n) say it, he definitely heard Leo say it.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

-after nap time-

I yawn as I stretch out... 'something feels different' I think to myself and look at my hands, my eyes widen as my smile grew. "DONNIEEEE!!" I yell out happily as I run into the lab, he was talking with Leo when I ran in. They both look at me with a smile, but I hugged him saying "thank you, thank you, thank you!!" He chuckled. "No problem-" "(Y/n), now can we talk?.. in my room this time!" Leo interrupted a bit worried for if we talk in here. I laugh softly and say "yeah, sure, I'll hang out with you in a bit, Don" he nods in understanding.

We walk out and Leo softly grabs my hand and pulls me to his room, I blush at the action, but he closed the door and made sure I had a way of getting out. 'Does that mean this is serious?-' "hey, (Y/n)... do you remember anything of us being toddlers?" Leo asks nervously. I try to think back a bit, but shake my head saying "no, why?" "Because we had a really cute moment." "Well, duh! We were toddlers, Leo! Of course we'd look adorable" I joke and we laugh a little. Leo then blushed softly saying "what I meant was I comforted you after you got hurt."

The memory comes back instantly once he said it, so my face flushed as I groan and hide my face in my hands. Leo says "so you do remember" "yeah, now I do..." "what did you mean by you love me?" He asks again. I nervously chuckle as I still hide my face saying "I meant... that I actually love you, Leo. As in, more than a friend-" "oh my gosh- I thought I was the only one!" Leo interrupted happily. My eyes widen as I look up at Leo, but he hugs me tight again, so I smile happily and hug him back.

Then he kissed my forehead again like last time saying "I'll always be here for you, (Y/n)" I smile and say "you're the bestest friend I could ever have. I wove you, Leo" Leo chuckles softly saying "I love you too, (Y/n)"

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood