Donnie x reader x Leo (Hanahaki Disease) [part 1]

Since someone also requested a "Leo x reader x Donnie" I decided to make this a oneshot, let's see how this ends!!

*Warnings: blood, an abusive (and idiotic) step-mother, and mention of death is mentioned in this, if you won't be able to stand, I suggest you don't read this chapter. Thank you!*

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I've known the turtles for about three good years, while my abusive adoptive mother was... being abusive, I hid in the sewers for a little bit. After awhile of hiding in the sewers the sound of them got my attention, so I went to investigate. Finding four tween mutant turtles with their mutant rat father, training with Japanese weapons. Smiling I introduced myself, they basically told me to come back whenever, Leo and Donnie being the nicest to me. I got close to the both of them....... it was a horrible idea, the results came with the Hanahaki disease.

What's worse is that I can die if they don't return the feelings, well..... I could go into surgery, but that would make me not be in love with them anymore. The thoughts starting to eat me up alive as I sit in my "room" as my "mom" is downstairs with more beer. My throat beginning to be dry, but I don't want to go downstairs for water, going to my closet I grab a water bottle. Guzzling the entire bottle, fully well aware that it won't help, but I begin to cough up flower petals. Blue Morning Glories and purple Bell flowers petals..... sad to say they actually look pretty.

I sigh and go out my window, knowing that my mo- Erza won't quit drinking anytime soon, so it's time to go with one of my only friends, Leo or Donnie.

-at the lair-

Walking in I notice everyone doing their normal activities, Donnie having a mug in hand as he goes into the lab, Raph reading a comic, Mikey playing video games. While Leo and Master Splinter are probably in the dojo, knowing Leo is probably meditating, I go into the lab. Somehow I went unnoticed by Raph and Mikey, they kind of don't talk to me that much, but I don't mind. Donnie starts to work on something, it doesn't look like it's a blue print though, which is really weird. "Hey Donnie" I say as I walk over to him, he stressed and crumples up the piece of paper, putting it in his desk drawer.

"Oh.... what's up (Y/n)??" Donnie asked innocently, raising an eyebrow I just try to ignore the moment that just happened. "Nothing much, how about you?? What were you working on??" I ask and sit next to him. A blush on his face grew as he says "j-just working on something for someone, nothing special. Wanna hang out??" I smile and giggle a little saying "you know it!!" We started to talk. Him about some new inventions he wanted to start on, me with my stories about what happened at school.

Donnie then says "I'm sure all the boys are arguing over you in that school-" he stopped himself as a deep blush coated his face. I laugh hysterically at that "Donnie, all the dudes at my school are dumb are jerks, like I'd go with them. Even if one of them did, I kind of have my eye on someone else.... and also someone else." 'What am I doing?! I already know he wouldn't like me back, if I get rejected I'll die! I want to live.' My throat begins to feel dry, so I cough a bit "there's soda in the fridge.. right?" I somehow got out.

Donnie nods his head with a worried expression as we walk to the kitchen "I-i'M FInE Donnie" I say and clear my throat to make it better. Grabbing the first black soda I could find, which was (fav dark soda) I guzzle the entire can. My throat feeling like it's gonna make more flowers come out, so I look at Donnie worried. He noticed my worried expression, so I say "h-hey Don, wanna see a magic trick??" He hesitantly nods his head. I side smile and cough up some of the flowers, right now it's only the purple Bell flower-... it's the entire flower.

I look back up at Donnie with a smile and say "tadaaa!" 'Please buy my lie, please buy my lie-' "that's amazing (Y/n)!! Can you teach me the trick??" Donnie asks ecstatically. I side smile and say "a magician never reveals their secret Don Don, now if you excuse me, I'm gonna find Leo. Later Don!" I ran out before he could question how I even did that, but I literally ran into Leo on my way out of the kitchen. Almost falling backwards, Leo had to catch me..... but we're in a dip type of position now. A blush is starting to form on my face as I look Leo in his beautiful ocean blue eyes- so entrancing.

"Are you okay??" Leo asks, getting me back to reality, so I blink and nervously laugh saying "yeah... perfect actually, why do you ask??" He blinks a few times. "Well, for starters you ran out of the kitchen, kind of like you're hiding something from whoever you ran from." We both look up to see Donnie right there looking at us- well more of Leo- with a glare. I stand up and say "I'm just.... hiding the fact that I'm kind of a magician, I showed Donnie my latest trick." My throat begins to feel even more dry now, so I nervously smile saying "would you like to see? I can do it right now."

Leo nods his head saying "sure, why not?" I began to cough, kind of heavily this time as both of the flowers came out, but with drops of blood. I gasp and look at the turtles now, they're all looking at the flowers confused.... 'I'm found out. This is it- wait, didn't that website say once blood appears I only have a week-' "maybe you should stop with that trick. It's hurting you!" Leo says as he picks up the flowers, I nervously scratch the back of my neck. "You're absolutely right!! I'm gonna go throw away that book where I learned the trick from. Bye guys!"

I ran out, no other words, but feeling like I should've taken the flowers with me.....

No one's p.o.v

-three days after the trick-

Raph was still looking at the flowers, both the blue Morning Glory and the purple Bell flower, but he's heard of the disease, which is why he's examining the flowers. Having enough of just researching, he goes to Master Splinter for help, knowing he'd have an answer. "Master Splinter!" Raph says as he walks into the dojo, realizing he interrupted a meditation. Splinter opens his eyes saying "yes Raphael" Raph walks up to Splinter with the flowers in hand. "Is this what I think it is?? If (Y/n) coughed them out, I mean" Splinter looks down at the flowers.

"Yes, this is the work of the Hanahaki disease, once blood comes it means the person who coughed them up only has a week to live. You say our dear friend (Y/n) coughed these up? When??" Splinter informs his short-tempered son. Raph nods once and says "about a few nights ago, when she only stayed for half an hour. What can we do??? From the colors, it's obvious that she likes both Leo and Don, we both know that only one of them likes her." Splinter hummed at that and stands up as he looks in the mirror saying "let's hope that my son's know what to do.

Or else we're gonna lose (Y/n)."

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

My body is getting weaker and weaker as the days go by, Erza isn't helping at all, so I've been cooped up in my room these past few days. A tap comes to my window, so I weakly say "come in" and to my surprise it's Raph, I tilt my head. "What're you doing here?? Usually it'd be Leo or Donnie-" "yeah I know, you're coming with me." With that Raph picked me up from my bed and carries me into the sewers, somehow no one seen us. It's just..... if I'm here, I want to hang out with Donnie or Leo, even if I'm not in my best conditions.

"(Y/n), stay here, Master Splinter is gonna be back in about ten minutes, you hear me??" Raph says as he takes a few steps out of the room. I nod my head, knowing I'm gonna sneak past him to see one of the two I love, watching him leave I smirk. Getting up I go around the other way, into the kitchen, seeing Mikey there, so I snuck past him too. 'This is way too easy right now... on my way to the lab!!' A smile reaches my face as I get closer.

Master Splinter's p.o.v

"Okay young one, you ready to-" I stop to see she's not there...... "she's making the situation someone else's problem to deal with. Since it can't be me....

Let's hope that my sons can make sure she won't die from this horrible cupid's disease."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

P.s. who should be the one that actually likes (Y/n)? Vote now!!! (It can be both, just to let y'all know!)

~ILoveFood