Casey x Turtle! reader

Hehehe not requested just trying to do one more before I go to sleep, also (w/o/c) means weapon of choice, and (f/t) means favorite turtle.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I, (Y/n) Hamato, am sister to the four turtle brothers, younger than Raph but older than Donnie second strongest. I'm stronger than Leo which is funny because I'm both younger and a girl! So sometimes I might gloat not enough to make him and I argue but enough to get some laughs, they don't like me going out on my own missions...... so I just don't tell them I'm going. "(Y/n) lights out" Donnie says hugging me "okay, okay just knock next time before you come in" I say and push him out. "Okay, night" he says walking straight across the hall to his room, so I get out of my room grabbing my (w/o/c) and close my door acting like I closed it to go to sleep. I run swiftly but quietly, then out the lair I go and into the sewers and I run straight to the nearest manhole. "Woo! I'm free!" I yell once I'm in the alley, and then I climb up the fire escape and to the rooftop and start running across them on a look out. "Help! They took my teddy bear!" I hear a little girl shout "I bet anything it's the Purple Dragons" I say to myself running towards the scream.

I was right they're cornering what looks like a five year old girl! "Hey!... haven't you been taught enough to learn not to pick on little kids?!" I yell and jump down in front if her. "W-Who are you" she asks scared "I'm a hero here to help" I say and get out my weapon getting prepared to fight. "Awww it's happy!" I snicker at the nickname, they gave me that because of my mask it's yellow for courage, but when I fight I'm anything BUT happy. "Get ready happy, we came prepared!" He says and down come more dudes? "Really?! Now I see why my bros don't like me going out by myself" I say getting in a fighting stance. "Goongala!" A voice shouts from above and drops from a rooftop, it's a teenage boy, I join in on the fight. "The names Jones, Casey Jones. What's your name?" He asks as we're back to shell fighting "well these dumb dumbs call me happy but if you call me that your dead meat!" I yell noticing Hun getting to the girl so I say "not on my watch!" And jump across some dudes and tackle him and knock him out. I get up and do the same to at least half of them to finally make them retreat carrying their companions on the way. I pick up the teddy bear and walk back to the girl "here you go" "thank you miss" "just call me the All-Nighter" "can you walk me home? It's just across the street!" She says trying to pull my hand. "Sorry but I don't want anyone knowing I look like this, so you can tell people I saved you but say 'she' instead of 'giant turtle'" I explain giving her a nuggie.

"Okay bye All-Nighter!" She says running to her home "All-Nighter, huh?" "It was nice meeting you Jones but I should be getting back to patrolling" I say and jump up the fire escape. "H-Hey wait up!" He yells trying to climb up fast so once he's up I ask "yes?" "I already patrolled through the town, it's quiet so you wanna go out to eat?" He asks pulling out some money. "Umm dude last time I checked I'm not welcomed with humans I should knock you out right now" I say and punch my palm "Woah girl be feisty.... I like it, and you remind me of Raph" I blush as red as said brothers mask but then glare at him "how do you know Raph?!" I ask about to punch. "He's my best friend!" He yells out when I get close "the names (Y/n), and leave me alone!" I say in a warning tone and start walking. "Come on! I know a place where you can be welcomed!" I stop and turn around looking at him. "Really? *laughs* you know a place where, me, a giant humanoid turtle, is welcomed at a restaurant?" I ask walking back towards him. "Yeah just follow me babe" he says and starts running "first off don't call me babe, and second off okay" I say following almost going too fast for him.

It took about ten minutes for us to get here, Murakamis, I remember Mikey telling me about this place, well barely. "Come on he's super nice" Casey says opening the door for me, I punch his shoulder on the way. "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean you get to treat me like one, I'm an individual" I say and sit down. "Welcome! What would you like?" He asks us "Hey Murakami, I'll have the usual, and we got another one with us she's new" Casey says sitting by me. "Casey-san! Nice to hear of you again, now tell me who is this you got here?" He asks facing in my direction. "I'm (Y/n) nice to meet you Murakami but I don't really know much about your menu" I say looking down embarrassed. "It's okay (Y/n)-san, what's your favorite dish?" I smile once he asks that and say right after "pizza!" He chuckles "You remind me of four others I know" he says and starts cooking so Casey asks me "do you know the turtles?" I decided to play dumb. "Who are you even talking about?..... wait you mean there's more than just me!?" Dang I'm good at acting, "Well yeah! There's Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey" he says listing off my brothers.

"Cool- look foods done!" I say grabbing my chopsticks "it's called pizza gyoza, but tell me (Y/n)-san do you know the turtles Casey-san has told you about?" "*swallow* I know 'em sometimes I visit them, but my personal favorite is (f/t)" I confess. "Oh but I wanted to ask you (Y/n)" "what?" I ask then take another pizza gyoza into my belly. "Wanna go on a date next week?" I blush and stay silent for a minute, then I clear my throat "we just met-" "I know, but I wanna know ya more you look like one of the awesomest chicks I know..." he says having a slight bit of pink on his cheeks. "Okay Jones I'll give you a chance. . ." "Yes!" He says doing a celebratory dance "hey you didn't let me finish!. . . I'll give you a chance if you can gain the trust of my four overprotective brothers-" "(Y/n)!" Said brothers come in. "We were so worried! And- why are you with Casey?!" Donnie asks getting in between us than Leo asks "wait.... are you two on a date?!" The other three gasped at that question.

I sigh and say "Casey meet my four brothers! And good luck" then start spinning in the chair "are you trying to date our sister?!" Raph asks getting out his sais. "Dude! That's messed up" Mikey says grabbing his nunchucks "you are getting a beat down Jones!" Donnie says grabbing out his bo staff "I'm gonna warn you, we're not going easy" Leo says grabbing out a katana. "I'm gonna say... Casey you might wanna start running" once I say that he's out the door and three outta the four brothers run out because Mikey ate the rest of my pizza gyoza! Then he runs out. "Do I have to pay now?" I ask hopefully because my money be back at the lair, he chuckles and says "it's on the house, but what are you gonna do about Casey-san?" I look at Murakami then the door. "I'll go save his butt, thanks Murakami!" I say running out the door hearing him yell "it's no problem!" And I go and try to catch up with my brothers, and my soon to be boyfriend overtime.

~extended ending~

You eventually caught up to your brothers and got in front of them all except Casey and held them off "Casey I could use some help you know!" You yell. Casey starts trying to help, but Raph got behind him and knocked him out. You roll your eyes "okay I knew you guys were kidding, but knocking him out?! Forshame" you say shaking your head making them all laugh. "Okay, but if he breaks your heart then I get to hurt him" Raph says punching his palm like you did earlier that night. "I'll join in on that" Donnie says lightly punching your shoulder "I'll help comfort you!" Mikey says happily putting his arm around your shoulders. "I'll help Mikey with that too" Leo says doing the same as Mikey. "But now how'll he get home?" You finally ask looking at the four bros "wait I got this *clears throat* CASEY (Y/N) IS IN TROUBLE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP!" Donnie yells making Casey jump up and punch you square in the jaw. You wipe your chin then notice blood "now you're in for it!" You yell chasing him, not kidding, and he screams running as fast as he could with his sleepy legs. "(Y/n) he didn't mean it!" All four bothers yell running to catch up with you two but are too slow, ironically, so Casey gets thrown into a garbage can and you sit on it until your bros find you.

Word count: 1,591

Okay I hope you like this, so ah hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood