Casey x Neko! reader (Valentine's Special)

I told you guys I would do this one!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I was in my cat form, I got mutagen dropped on my head and now Kraang are after me to see how I tick. I had friends before I got kicked out of my house Casey, April, and the turtles I haven't seen them since I got mutated. Right now I'm just roaming around New York, in the bad part of it too only because dudes don't mess with cats. I heard metal footsteps coming so I run to the rooftop and turn back to half human form and start jumping from roof top to roof top. I finally get to close to biting it because I got to a rooftop and I can't make the jump. I hear different footsteps this time, so I get an idea, I jump and I only make it half way so I turned into my cat form. Somehow I made it across, I drop on my back feeling exhausted... that's when I get picked up. I was about to scratch them hardcore until I noticed it's April who picked me up "awww guys look at this cat."

Leo knocks me outta her hold, I hit the ground hard 'the fudge Leo!' I hiss at him getting so close to scratching someone. I see Casey and notice he's just staring at me 'wait... maybe I can show him I like him in this form! Okay this is probably gonna the dumbest thing I've ever done.' I do that thing that cats do what they want petted to Casey, the dudes except Casey start laughing. I am still so close to scratching Leo or Raph I swear "l-look I think Casey found a date for Valentine's day!" Donnie yells out laughing afterwards. I silently gasp, accidentally too loud making them hear me 'today is Valentine's day? I wish I'd known before time to plan something. Eh at least I know' they all bring out their weapons getting ready to fight whoever gasped. I roll my eyes and start running "no I wanted to pet you!" Mikey yells trying to catch me, Leo then yells "Mikey no!" Now they're all chasing after me.

I accidentally ran into a Kranng bot "oh shi-" "Kraang has finally got the one known as Neko, or formally known as (Y/n) (L/n). Kraang must take Neko to test why Neko is-" "hey look Kraang!" April yells and they all start fighting. I get dropped during the fight and then get scratched by Leo's katana, I finally hiss and scratch his hand making him retract it and start fighting again. I fall on my side that didn't have the cut feeling myself getting close to fainting. I can't hold my cat form much longer! As I slowly fade I change back to my "human" form, hearing a gasp is the last thing I'll probably ever gonna hear. As I faint I remember seeing how deep that cut was on my side and then faint, good bye life.

Casey's p.o.v

I seen Leo cut the cats side making it scratch his hand, I try to focus on fighting but something about that cat seems familiar. I see it lay on it's side like it's gonna die, but something happens it changes into a human! Well mostly human. She has (h/l) (h/c) hair, wearing torn up (shorts or pants) and a (f/c) shirt, wait that's (Y/n), I gasp. Her eyes finally close "no! Donnie someone's hurt, we gotta bail!" I yell going to her, he sees and then Mikey throws a smoke bomb. We all start running to the closest manhole and run as fast as we can to the lair. Everyone is talking about her being mutated, I don't care if she's mutated! I'm just happy to have her back. I pay attention to her features, she has (h/c) ears and tail, but it looks like she was outside for weeks.

"If I knew about this (Y/n), I would've been searching every cat no matter where they were..." I hear April scoff at that. I glare at her "what?" "Now that you have (Y/n) back she's getting jealous" Raph says making her punch him, he fake laughs at her strength. We reached the lair, Donnie told me to set her down on the lab table, I do what he told but he said for everyone to go out. As everyone ran out I say "Don I know we hate eachother, but I am not leaving her side. I can't lose her again Don!" He flinches but nods as he locks the door and then we get to work 'I hope you'll be alright.'

-an hour later back to your p.o.v-

I sit up and felt sore, I look down at my side and see stitches... I poke it and then breathe in from the pain. I then hear something fall... or should I say someone, I notice Casey on the floor either scared or surprised I can't tell. I look around and notice I'm in the lab, hasn't changed since the last time I was here either. He then hugs me, I didn't know what to do... all I know is I felt some tears go down my face. I hug back after a minute feeling so happy, I know tears are just streaming down my face, I don't care! I just felt so great... so at home. Then he accidentally touches the stitches I hiss from the pain, he let's go from the hug scared. I look him in the eyes remembering every fun moment we had, every awkward- just everything. I then look down sadly "I'm sorry" he looks confused now "for what? You have no reason to be sorry." I say "I am apologising because I left you guys when I shouldn't have, it was such a dumb move."

He starts laughing "you, dumb?! Okay that mutagen did more than change how you look, it made you think differently too. (Y/n) I know you, and you're anything but dumb!.... I wanna tell you something before I lose the guts too, or before I lose you again." I look at him curiously 'maybe he wants to tell me he doesn't want to be best friends again, I can see him saying that.' He breathes in and then sighs before he says "(Y/n) I.... I had known you for the longest time. I wouldn't change a thing, not even the awkward moments!... all just because I like-.. love you more than a friend. So (Y/n) (L/n), will you be my girlfriend? Before I lose you again for the second time?" I was ecstatic with every word he said. I was speechless even, just because of my speechless state he took that as a "no" and starts walking away. I widen my eyes 'I am not losing this opportunity!' I think as I grab his shoulder, turn him around and hug him. He was surprised by the sudden action too.

I felt him push me back the tiniest bit, but before I could question why he did that, he starts kissing me passionately. I kiss back matching his passion, but then hear chuckling, laughing, and someone sounding a little jealous. We separate to see that the guys and April seen/and or recorded everything, I smile and just hug him feeling happy. His heart beat picks up it's pace, and then he starts scratching a good spot on my head making me pur. He chuckles and says "happy Valentine's day.........

I love you my little kitty... you guys are sending that video to me right???"

Tbc

Okay that's some and over with, I hope you guys like this, and I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood