Leo x Moody! reader (part 2)

Hehehehehehe, your singing will be in italic, Leo's will be underlined, both will be exactly, both! (Or at least in bold, depends) also when you're singing at the same time but different words they'll be right next to eachother instead of under eachother like I usually do!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

After I sang that song about Leo, I've been trying to remember what notes I put, and I was also trying to add a beginning to it. I write down some notes for it, sigh, and try to roll with what I got down....

"La da da da da~ I'm gonna bury you in the ground...

La da da da da... I'm gonna bury you with my sound...

I'm gonna enjoy the red on your pretty cute face~

I'm gonna-"

Someone knocked on my window, I look through and see ocean blue eyes, I put the guitar down and go to the window saying "hey Leo, what's up? I was  just-" "trying to write a song. I know, I can hear, can I come in?" I nod, moving to the side, he jumps in and goes to look at what I got. He looks at me saying "writing a part to the song you sang to me?" I just nod my head again. He closes his eyes for a second and says "duet" I ask "huh?" He opens his eyes "a duet. What if that's what you need for the song" "for it to be a duet?" "Yeah." I think on it "sure, why not!" We start getting ready "you good?" I nod with a smirk "let's do this." I start playing ...

"La da da da da~ I'm gonna bury you in the ground...

La da da da da... I'm gonna bury you with my sound...

I'm gonna enjoy the red on your, pretty cute face~

I'm gonna-"

"Are you done yet?..... cuz I'm tired of feeling guilty for this!

Is that what people really think about me? That I'm a god above all of you!~"

"Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect, like all your little loyal subjects do~"

"Sorry if I seem malicious... but I can't sympathize with you!

I know that it hurts when you're lonely, but I can't take that burden from you! So"

I started thinking on the stuff Leo sang while we both kept going somehow without messing up yet.

"I'm just your problem, well-"

"You're your own-"

"Problem!~"

"It's like I'm not even a person, am I? And you know..."

"I'm just your problem"?

"Well I~" "now~"

"You wear this defensive attitude!~"

"I~"

"Shouldn't have to prove anything to you! I'm sorry that I exist, I forgot what landed me on your blacklist, well-"

"I will always be here, but it's not my battle to save you from you"

"So...  why do I want to?" "But... yes I still want to"

"Why do I want to?" "Oh, I still want to.. but I must"

"I don't have a clue~... I'm asking you!" "Stand and watch~... we will survive!"

"So why do I want to?" "But I still want to"

"And I guess that's" "I guess"

"Why~ I wanna bury you in the ground!"

"Because I care! Why, you wanna bury me with your sound~!"

"I'm sorry that it's this way"

"But I don't know what else to say..."

"And I promise you, you could never push me away..."

"Cuz I~" "and I~"

"Can not wait for... when you say-"

"I'm... just your problem" "when you... say"

I put my guitar down..... we pretty much just told the other about how we felt before we started dating. We never even knew how the other felt, he whispered "I'm sorry" and hugs me, I smile and hug back. "It's okay, and while we're on this note, I should be saying sorry..... a completely different note though... your voice is amazing." He blushed and starts laughing, I laugh too, we're just laughing while being in my room. I stop and say "well... did you really mean it?" He looks at me confused "mean what?" He asked.

I look at the floor saying "that I could never push you away...." he pulls me onto his lap saying "of course! You're my princess..... I couldn't do anything without you." He kissed my forehead, we look eachother in the eyes as I lean in for a kiss... but families are real. My window opens wide as a teary-eyed Mikey hugs us to death "you guys are so sweet!" The others walked in. Leo growls and asks "am I ever gonna get alone time with my girlfriend?!" We all just laughed. "Of course ya will Leo, or else I'm gonna get revenge on them like last time" April's hair is still two different colors.

April hides behind Donnie saying "you already messed up my hair, what could be worse than that?!" I smirk at her saying "shaving or waxing your eyebrows." Donnie takes a step back hearing that "you're evil" I chuckle "I know I am, thank you." Leo chuckles and lightly kisses me, I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck, everyone groaned. I separate saying "you're the ones who were spying, so you get to see what we were gonna do." Raph then says "just don't be makin tykes yet, someone's still too young to be an Uncle."

I jaw dropped hearing that, but I kinda forgot I was still on Leo's lap, so this gave him an advantage. He started kissing me again, but this time his tongue is in my mouth, I heard their footsteps leaving. I chuckle in the kiss, Leo separates saying " you wanna watch some movies?" I nod my head. I go to pick it out, while he got the popcorn, the rest of this night was cuddling, talking, and a few kisses hear and there. I wouldn't have it any other way...... oh yeah, we locked any ways of getting in, so there was no more interruptions.

Tbc

I love this!!!! I didn't think I could make that oneshot any better, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood