Leo x Moody! reader

You will see what I mean when you get to it, it's kind of hard to explain

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I am bored so I decided to see my turtle friends down at their place, I'm Raph's best friend because I can have an attitude at times, and argue with almost all of them. Most of the time it's taken out on Leo, which is I feel like is because I have a crush on him but he acts like he knows everything just because he's the leader. I roll my eyes as I enter the sewers, I adjust the guitar on my back my dad, well before we left tought me how to play, he also tried making his own song but I'm the only one that knows it. Another reason why Leo and I don't hang out that much is because.... I don't even know why he just sometimes avoids me, as I walked in the lair though Mikey is the first to see me. He runs straight over and was about to hug me when he notices my guitar "you play guitar?!" His brothers came out at the question and see me standing there. I smile and say "well kinda I only know one song, but sometimes I make them up when I get into a certain emotion..." "you mean like, you instantly think of what to play?" Donnie asks amazed.

I nod my head so Raph says "can ya play it for us right now?" "Sure... it's not really my song though, it was my-" "I'm sure it'll be fine dudette!" Mikey interrupts me. I breathe in and out and start playing (I can't make anything up right now, so imagine a sad and misunderstood song) Leo interrupted me right when I was about to get to the chorus and says "that's the only one you know? It doesn't sound good" I get upset hearing that. "Oh.... what you don't like it? Or do you just not like me?" I ask and start riffing and start singing with hatred.

"Sorry I don't treat you like a god, is that what you want me to do~

Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect, like all your little loyal subjects do~

Sorry I'm not made of sugar, and I'm not sweet enough for you!

Is that why you always avoid me, I must be such an inconvenience to you~

Well, I'm just your problem~

It's like I'm not even a person, am I?

And you know I'm just your problem~

Well I~ shouldn't have to justify what I do!

I~ shouldn't have to prove anything to you~

I'm sorry that I exist, I forgot what landed me on your blacklist

Well I~ shouldn't have to be the one that makes up with you!

So, why do I want too?

Why do I want too?

I don't have a clue, I'm asking you!

So why do I want too? I'm sorry that it's this way

But I don't know what else to say, cuz I never wanna push all my friends away

Cuz I'm just a problem, and I'm just your problem"

I finished and just realized what I did and looked up at the brothers and seen them all wide eyed, I look down and walk to the kitchen mumbling I'm thirsty.

Third persons p.o.v

Once you went to the kitchen Leo was who everyone was staring at, Leo noticed and asked "what?" Donnie facepalmed. Raph rolled his eyes and said "dude the song you said wasn't good was the one her dad wrote!" Mikey gasped and asks "how do you know?!" "She told me." Leo looked down sad, but they all forgot April was there and she both seen and recorded everything. They all started thinking about the meaning of the lyrics as you got water from the fridge, Donnie figured out most of them and explained it to his bros. Leo was surprised at most of them and then walked towards the kitchen to talk to you without listening to the ending of the lyrics. Donnie finished saying... "because she likes Leo she wants to at least get along with him"

Going back to you

I take a drink of the water and hear footsteps coming, I don't bother turning around so I just say "I'm not in the mood right now." I hear the footsteps still coming so I say "I'm serious, you can talk to me about that song never" I say getting angrier by the second. I don't hear anymore footsteps so I look and see the one and only Leo "can we talk about it though?" I look back down at the floor. "No, I never wanna talk about it" I say and try to walk out but he grabs me by my shoulder "let me go" I say sternly, he didn't say anything for a second but then says "no" I furrow my eyebrows and yell "I mean it Leo!" He jumps but doesn't release his grip. Then he pulls me into his room and blocks the door "Leo let me out!" "No (Y/n) I'm sorry, okay?! I never meant to make you feel that way" he says making me surprised. I go back to upset and say "sure doesn't seem like it" "(Y/n)... I only acted that way around you because....." he trailed off. I raise an eyebrow and ask "because?" He breathes in and out then says "because I like you more than a friend" I widen my eyes at that 'he likes me back?! I didn't even know I was his friend!' I think happily. I smile for once, he notices and jokes "woah this is the first time you ever smiled when we were in the same room!" We laugh so I say "the only reason why I sang that song was because, I felt like no matter how hard I tried I'm not good enough to even talk to you."

"How?!" I raise an eyebrow at his question, he notices and starts to think... then realization hit him so he says "oh." "Also I like you more than a friend too" I say kicking the ground a bit, I look up to see he's blushing. Now he's doing that smile he does when he's watching Space Heros, I laugh making him blush darker and ask "what? What's so funny?" Once I stop I say "that smile is the one you have when you watch Space Heros" he pulls me closer to him. I look him in the eye wondering what game is he playing, then he starts to passionately kiss me. I was surprised but kissed back anyway, what happened next though....... "we get 20$ dollars from you two!" Mikey yells at the door. We look at the doorway and notice the other three brothers and April, I blush and look down at the floor while Leo got upset and chased them. I realized what Mikey yelled and started chasing them too about to get revenge for them making a bet.

~extended ending~

What you did was tied Raph to the dummy and took away anything he could escape with, for Donnie you tied him upside down in his lab. April you dyed half of her hair (f/c) and the other half (s/f/c second fav color), lastly Mikey you duct taped him to the wall and threw his nunchucks across the room. Leo couldn't catch any of them, but when he noticed you took care of it he asked "wanna go to Murakami's?" You nod and link your arm with his and walked out leaving everyone where they are now. Casey came like half an hour later, he laughed his butt off seeing them all tied up and didn't even ask how they got like that.

Tbc

If you know the song I typed up there comment, but I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood