Donnie x reader (Brain Worms)

Real quick, (B/n) means (Bullies name), now get to reading ya Donnie lovers! Also this is a Donnie one because of him being the least turtle with oneshots, not because I love him with all my heart!!!!!!!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I told my best friend/crush, Donnie, about (B/n) signing me up in a competition, she/he signed up too, and is singing, everyone knows her/his voice is horrible. Donnie also thinks I have this in the bag...... that was earlier, now me, April, Karai, and Shinigami are running. Running from the brain controlled turtles, Shinigami started running towards the school. "She can't go there!" Me and April yelled as Mikey followed the black haired girl, Karai looked at us confused. "Why not?" I look at her and say "because it's packed full of students and parents for a talent show."

Karai just shrugged her shoulders saying "I'll just go and get her" once that left her mouth she ran faster after her friend. I groan at the same time as April, we watched Leo run after Karai, I didn't realize I started to go after the four. Mostly because I ran alongside April, and next thing we know we hear (B/n) horrible singing get louder. I look at April who is looking at me with the same thought 'we messed up big time' but a plan forms in my head. "April get Dons attention, I'm gonna go and tell our principal something, also get the other girls to go onstage."

She looks at me confused but does so anyways, with that I run up to the principal saying "there's been a change in my act. I got some people who agreed to go on with me, it's only because I have stage fright. Is that okay?" The look he's giving goes from anger to happiness "of course it's okay! You're gonna be the only group act. Okay you're on, go and break a leg (L/n)!" I smile and nod, then I go up on stage with the gang who stood in battle stances. The girls look at me for guidance "what now (Y/n)?" Karai asked annoyed, I smirk and whisper "act. We're on the stage, just sing and fight without getting knocked off."

They look at the guys and nod, the guys came at us as we started harmonizing with one another, I decided to start us off with the singing.

(Y/n): *dodging Donnie's punching and ninja stars* "here we are, once again!" *almost gets hit with a ninja star* "woah!"

Karai: "where it looks like we're meeting our end" *punches Leo*

April: *dodges Raphs kick* "us against the unknown" *punches Raph in the jaw*

Shinigami: "but just because we're girls history has shown-"

All: "we are capable of anything!~"

Somehow a beat starts to play, I look and see Casey and some other guys doing it, I smile at the gesture, he can tell that the guys aren't in their right minds. "You guys stink!" (B/n) yells but half of the crowd shush her and the other half tell us otherwise.

(Y/n): *dodges Dons punch and helps April dodge Raph* "this is kinda hard because of my feelings" *strokes Dons cheek*

Karai: "this is all kinda revealing" *switches sides with Shinigami as they fight back to back*

April: "somehow we will make it out, we will find a way!" *makes Raph fall on his plastron*

Shinigami: "this is all so stupid, I will make that man pay!"

All: "I know we can because we are girls! We are capable of anything!~"

April: "Raph I lied, I love you!"

(Y/n): *whispers* "I knew it!"

Shinigami: "I kinda like this turtle too" *switches sides with Karai to show she meant Mikey*

Karai: "girls focus, we have a job to- ugh!" *flies a good distance on the stage from Leo's punch"

I shake my head and say "okay enough!" I dodge Donnies punch and grab his arm, throwing him over my shoulder. "Go (Y/n)! Fight that turtle!" Some random dude yelled, I look at the crowd and say "this turtle looks like an ignoramus. Am I right?" They all cheered in agreement, the principal looks at this disapprovingly and walks his way to us. Casey noticed and yells "yo, principal Franklin!" And he throws a can of soda at some students. The principal saw that and glares up a storm at Casey as he runs out of the room, principal Franklin running after him.

April finally tied up Raph with Mikeys nun-chucks, Mikeys hands are being held behind his back, and Karai keeps on throwing her special eye-bombs at Leo, temporarily blinding him. Donnie stands up and glares at me "what... was that?" He asks, his voice so dark, I hate to do this. "I said you are an ignoramus, what are you gonna do about it, turtle freak?" He screams and grabs his head. I widen my eyes in realization "guys make them angry, it's messing with whatever is in their heads." They nod, then stuff got said, alot of stuff, and it was from us girls to the turtles so we can have them back.

The things that got said were....

"You hot-headed turtle, you are never meant to lead anyone! You can't even lead your pet to it's bed!"

"You are a failure to us! You are also really ugly..."

"Such a child, what kinda ninja are you? Only mature people can be ninjas!"

Donnie coughed up a brain worm, I stick out my tongue in disgust as I step on it, also the other brothers cough it out all at the same time. The girls step on them at the same time too, I catch Donnie before he fell and say to the crowd "this was our act. The act is pretty self explanatory, girls can do just as much guys can, like if the time comes, take down alien turtles being controlled by worms. Now we must get going to get these turtle costumes back to where we rented them, good night." The crowd went wild as we run out of the school and to the closest rooftop to catch our breaths.

Donnie looks at me with a side smile "(Y/n) I remember everything that happened....." the other three turtles say "us too." Donnie didn't let that phase him though as he continued "like when you stroked my cheek. I just wanna say.... I l-like you too" Raph also says "I always thought you liked dork for brains over there or Casey." Turns out Raph likes April too, Karai actually does love Leo, and Mikey and Shinigami like eachother too. I was still just so speechless from Donnies words, but I smile as tears leave my eyes and hug him.

"I will always love you Donnie!" He hugs back saying "I love you too (N/n)" we all got pizza gyoza for our girl victory.... and because of our new relationships.

Tbc

Sorry that this is very long you guys, but now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood