Leo x reader "we all have that one moment"

Hehehe you'll see..... you'll see (sorry it's long)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I walk into the lair surprising my best friends, and crush, because they weren't expecting me to come. Well my best friends are these humanoid turtles, my crush is the oldest turtle out of the four; Leonardo Hamato. I've known him- I mean them for five years! So I wanted to just talk and hang out, ya know have fun. Mikey hugs me and says "dudette! It's been like, ages, since the last time we hung out!" I laugh at his overreaction. Donnie raised an eyebrow while saying "she was here about three days ago, Mikey." Mikey then death glares Donnie and says "three days that felt like forever, mostly with you and your big brain of yours. Brain-ing up all over the place!" Donnie was about to yell back when Leo stepped in "guys! Come on not on our five year anniversary." Everyone looked at Leo, including me, but I took in his features, like his muscles and ocean blue eyes that pierce through my own soul.

Wait, what?! He's looking at me while I'm looking at him.... I give them all a small smile and a nervous chuckle. Raph raised an eyebrow and says "umm so what do you guys wanna talk about then?" I smile bigger and grab some stuff that might strike up a conversation. I already know they're all staring me down, but hey this is gonna help! I promise. I grabbed a stressball, a sock, an old picture of one of them as a baby that looks adorable, and Donnie's spinny chair to carry it all. I bring it all out to them and notice they're all on the couch, that's awesome because now I can roll it to them to show them all. Mikey was about to say something but I beat him to it "wait I feel like it needs something..... I know! *goes and grabs two brooms, and another spinny chair* and done. I thought this stuff would help us think of something to talk about" everyone starts grabbing the stuff I randomly collected.

Donnie starts cracking up at the picture, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and ask "what's so funny? I thought that picture was adorable." Raph looks at it too, and Mikey joined in, so then three outta the four are laughing. I look at Leo, mentally asking him to see what's so funny, he nods and looks over Raph's shoulder, he blushes a deep red and stutters out "m-me? *swallows hard* adorable?" I blush hearing that. I shake my head and say "well, what if we-" I grab Leo's mask and put it on, and then I take all the stuff off the spinny chair. I sit on it and put the mask on while saying "who dares challenge the all knowing champion, (Y/n)?! In a sword fight." I raise the broom and start trying to go forward, not working as well as I hoped for, but it'll do.

Mikey laughs breaking the silence and gets on the other chair and holds up the broom saying "I challenge thee! Now it's war. Protect you're most valuable thing!" He starts doing the same as me, funny thing is we're both across the room trying to get to the other. I chuckle and say "I shall protect my virginity!..... unguard" I started going faster, I heard Donnie start cracking up again. Raph just chuckles and whispers something, probably to Leo, but when I got to Mikey.. let's just say it was funny. Mikey stops and asks "what's virginity?" I fall out the chair laughing at the question, and then I started rolling on the floor laughing. I hit my head of something, so I look up while chuckling and see Leo without his mask on. On the other point, I'm wearing his mask, oh gawwwd his face looks so good without his mask. I put my head to the side to be in the same position to look him in the eye, but then Raph asks "you still have your virginity?" While helping me up.

I nod my head and say "guys I'm only fourteen, what do you expect? Me to lose it at ten?! Anyway the stuff helped. You guys got to see me and Mikey 'fight' like in the old ages with horses and those pointy things. Let's not forget of us seeing me in Leo's mask, and him without one on" we all look at Leo again, he blushes and takes the mask off. I pout making him sigh and say "next time ask, and I might let you wear it again-" I gasp interrupting him and start getting hyper. I run around doing random stuff and hear Donnie say "we all have that one moment" Raph laughs at Donnie's joke, Mikey just joins me making someone else groan annoyed. I do a handstand and see Leo looking upset at Mikey, I try to get to him and say "oh pish posh dude. At least I didn't wear Mikey's mask, so no pout-y pout-y and join in on the fun! You might just enjoy it Captain." I used his nickname and he immediately gets into a handstand and he says "race ya to the kitchen!" He tries not to fall while heading that way.

I gasp dramatically and say "no fair! You got a head start, wait for me" I caught up and then I notice he's having to shift his weight to move. I smile and use my foot to tip him, as I hear him struggle I look to Donnie who's recording and say "guess who's gonna- woah!" I think Leo grabbed my arm and made me fall with him. I knew I fell on him, or the floor, either way it was a hard surface and it was a rough landing for me. My breath got knocked out of me, when I opened my eyes I see ocean blue ones 'wait a minute-' "Leo!" I yell blushing. He blushes too and nervously chuckles as we both try to get up, our arms are linked together, so we accidentally made the position more awkward. I felt something warm on my lips, to be honest I didn't realize I closed my eyes until I opened them to see my lips on Leo's lips.

I blush so dark, and my face feels way too warm for anyone's comfort, but Leo deepens it making me gasp. He likes me back? I tilt my head to deepen it more than what he did, worked but forgot about the company. Mikey gags, Raph yells "okay guys get a room!," while there was also a thud afterwards. I felt someone pick me up, I look and see Raph and he sets me down on the couch and Leo stands up and starts chasing Raph. All I heard was "Raph! YoU aRe So GrOsS!!" I giggle at his voice crack, so I guess me and Leo are official. I see Mikey poking something with Donnie's bo-staff, oh wait Donnie! I get up to see some blood on the floor. I try not to laugh seeing this and say "let me guess, he got a nose bleed from what Raph said." Mikey looked at me, and then nods his head fast and asks "what does that mean though? 'Get a room.' I breathe in fast and think of what to say....

"Mikey, wait until you get a girlfriend.. okay? You'll know what it means by then."

Tbc

You guys see the secret message? No, then look back! Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood