Raph x reader (Freaks together)

I am so sorry, this was requested a good three to four months ago, I forgot to write it down as a reminder, I feel so stupid. Enjoy this story though my peeples! (oof, it's a long one folks)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I was hanging at the lair with Donnie, who is my best friend, besides Raph, but Raph is training, and I usually end up getting seriously injured when I train with him. Anyways it's getting late "hey Don, I think I should get goin, it was good to talk though." Donnie nods and says "want one of us to walk you home?" I shake my head "I think I'll be fine. I can keep care of myself!" I slightly glare at him "and you wonder why we ship you with Raph" he mumbles terribly. I roll my eyes "but I also act a little to childish, and a little too smart for him, which is why Leo is confused on who to ship. Am I right, or am I right Don?"

Donnie blushes but says "we all know you like Raph, but whatever you say (Y/n)" we share a laugh, and I start walking to the nearest manhole. The sewers confuse me, so I don't really know where I am until I get to the surface, but I hate that I chose here. Once I got to the surface I see that I'm right next to TCRI, I was about to go back into the sewers, but a Kraang bot stops me. "The one known as (Y/n) (L/n) has gotten into our grasps, now we can do experiment two-hundred and twenty-four." I furrow my eyebrows as I secretly grab out my weapon from it's holster "not even in your dreams!" I yell and slash its arm off.

I land on my feet and run into the shadows, I escaped them, but I got myself into Purple Dragon territory, I keep an eye out as I get close to leaving their territory. My house is just a block away, if I can just- "hey, it's the girl that's always with the turtles!" Sid yelled as he grabbed me. I squirm in his hold and say "you're just pickin on me because I'm a girl, if I wasn't you'd kill me. Even though I'd beat ya before you even got the chance" "I wouldn't speak like that little girl. You're in our part of town, and in our grasp right now, so I'd really watch what you say right now. "

One of the background PD's grab my weapon from my hand "you don't need this for being a hostage, now do you?" I growl under my breath. "Okay, now let's get goin before any of the turtles find us-" "too late!" I hear a familiar gruff voice yell out. "Oh no, it's red!" One of them yell out "eh don't worry, there's alot of us, and only two of them. We have a chance this time!" I stomp on the guys foot that's holding me, and then elbow his torso. "Seems about even to me!" "(Y/N) JUST STAY OUT OF IT, YOU GOT YOURSELF CAPTURED. THAT MEANS YOU LET SOMEONE ELSE SAVE YA!"

I roll my eyes, but when Raph is angry, you don't wanna get him any angrier, so I step out of the way, and let him at it, he took them down to the best of his ability. I flinch as I see them get some good scratches on him, not to mention a black eye to top it off. I sigh and start climbing the fire escape to wait for Raph, since he is gonna want to walk me the rest of the way back home. "Okay, let's go" he says as he jumped across the rooftop "wait up!" I say and jump across "just keep up." I do, and in no time we made it to my apartment rooftop, I then say "come on, let's hang out."

He doesn't argue, so we walked into my room through my window, and I finally got comfy on my bed "so first let's see how bad you got beaten." I look at him, he has scratches all over his big muscles, and a tiny scratch on his bottom lip. It's pretty hard to ignore his black eye, but besides that nothing else looks bad- spoke too soon. I am just now noticing his bloodied up knuckles "I did not get beaten" he says with a cold glare to the ground. I raise an eyebrow "dude you got beaten up, but you also didn't lose the fight, so that's an upside."

He looks at me uncertain "I am fine!" He yells, so me being a little short tempered, yelled back "you don't look fine!" He raises an eyebrow at me now. I blush and look down at the floor "then stop lookin! Whenever you keep your stare on me, you're ruinin your eyes." I blink and ask "how?" He looks at me serious "because I am a waste of everyones time. No matter who it is, and I'm-" "a freak? Is that what you were gonna say?!" I ask upset. He looks at me shock, I sigh and grab the emergency aid kit from under my bed "there's something I forgot to tell you guys."

He looks at me with a blush as he looks like he's trying to read my mind, I look at him with a smirk as I turn into a red fox. His eyes go wide as I change back "Kraang mutated me a week ago, I didn't know what they did. Took me awhile to figure it out, but they don't know it worked, so they're still after me to try again. I just hide me tail that's always with me, why do you think I always have a sweatshirt tied around my waist?" I ask with a smirk. He grabs my sweatshirt from my waist, and my tails swishes from side to side in satisfaction from his reaction.

"Raph, no matter what, you and I are in the same boat, whether it be both of us are short tempered at time. Or it be that we're both freaks of nature, I can't forget how short we are" I say and wrap up his fists. He smiles as he says "you know how my bros ship us?" I nod my head "they got a good reason to." I raise an eyebrow as I accidently say "is it because I love you more than a friend?" I gasp and cover my mouth. He smirks and says "that, and that I love ya more than any of my collectable comics that I have."

We wraps his arms around my waist and says "love ya (N/n)" and kisses me passionately, I kiss back, and when we separate I say........

"Love ya too Raphie, and we can be freaks together!"

Tbc

Okay, that's it for this one, I apologize for not doing this one sooner, and now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood