Raph x Enemy! reader x Mikey

This was one of the many requests that I have to do, not even from this book, I'm gonna get right on it my foodies! (Note that this is gonna be really long, and because of that, I didn't want to proofread it for mistakes. Happy reading!)

No one's p.o.v

The turtles were on their nightly patrol, and (Y/n) was on her way to steal the precious Malaya Garnet that someone thought would be safe in New York's museum. Both good and bad people that were just mentioned are jumping across rooftops to do said tasks. The first thing that happened was (Y/n) snuck into the museum quite easily, but she also got seen. Mikey was the one who seen (Y/n) sneak in "um guys-" "not now Mikey, we need ta get back home. It's obvious that there's nothin goin on around here" Raph says annoyed while glaring at Leo.

Leo glared back "but guys-" "there's always something, you never know!" Donnie rolled his eyes at his older bros "guys, calm down. How about we just stay out for another half hour, then we go home?" Raph was so fuming angry, it's not even funny. (Y/n) on the other hand, was about to escape with the Garnet, but she seen the turtle and got confused. "Are those turtles?" (Y/n) asks herself, but she tripped an alarm, the museum starts to close up all exits. (Y/n) noticed just in time and escaped, the turtles see her "told you" Leo says as they chase her.

Funny thing is, (Y/n) has trained herself to escape almost any situation, this being one of them, when she's outnumbered and has something precious. Shredder even tried to recruit her one time.... bad decision, (Y/n) didn't just turn him down. She also took his claws somehow without him acknowledging it, anyways (Y/n) noticed the turtles. She smirks and used her invisible grappling hook, the lining is invisible, and makes herself go into the air.

The turtles look at her shocked "hello boys, looking for somethin?" (Y/n) asks and shows the Malaya Garnet in her hands. "Halt villain!" Leo yells and his bros mentally facepalm at his poor choice of words right now. "Seriously, just say 'stop'!" Donnie says annoyed, but (Y/n) chuckles "you guys are nothing but a joke. I've had a harder time with cops!" Raph was the most irritated by her words, but also intrigued at the same time. (Y/n) then makes herself go onto the rooftop "some of you actually look fun, too bad I have to take my leave."

This girl used her option to make it like she's magic, but literally just used some tech she stole from Baxter Stockman and turned invisible as she silently ran. Mikey thought this situation was kind of similar to his comic book, so he pulled the first bro he could. Raph was fuming angry at his little bro, but Mikey says "if this is anything like my comic, she just turned invisible." Raph hit Mikey upside the head "you're such an idiot!" (Y/n) was right next to them though. She was mostly right there because the two bros were right next to her hideout in the empty building.

(Y/n) leaned against Mikey and says "no, he's right" Mikey flinched and tried to hit (Y/n), but she dodged and got a good distance away. Raph tried to grab his sais, but you got them before you dodged Mikey's punch "I thought I had my sais." (Y/n) smirks and throws the sais in a dumpster below, they landed and didn't make a sound. "Ya did, but I hid them, along with orange's nunchucks" (Y/n) was using them as a belt. At this point during the talk (Y/n) turned herself visible and leaned onto one foot more than the other.

"The name's Trouble, otherwise known as 'the girl', what's your names?" (Y/n) introduced herself, Mikey looked at her lovestruckingly in love.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I seen orange looking sick "what, something on my face?" I ask "no, but ya have to give whateva ya stole back! You don't look like you want this life." I look at red banded turtle and raise an eyebrow "you don't know what I want, this is fun to me." The two cross their arms "wait, are you using my nun chucks as a belt?!" Orange asks shocked. I just nod my head "yeah, they look good on me, don't they?" I ask with a smirk, the red one laughs while rolling his eyes. "The name is Raphael, but give back what you stole" I look at him innocently "I didn't steal."