Mikey x reader {Memories...} (Part 3/4)

Yeah, I didn't know it'd take this long- and we're continuing at 1:14

No one's p.o.v

(Y/n) set her t-phone down and decided against calling Mikey at the moment, but she was still singing since Murakami was still playing.

(Y/n): there's a time that I remember.. when I never felt so lost..

Mikey: when I felt all of the hatred, was to powerful to stop-

(Y/n) & Mikey: now my heart feels like an ember
And it's lighting up the dark~-

(Y/n): I'll carry these torches for ya~-

Mikey: that you know I'll never drop.. yeah~-

(Y/n): everybody hurts sometimes-

Mikey: everybody hurts someday-y-y~

(Y/n) & Mikey: but everything will be alright
Go and raise your drink and say-y~-
Here's to the ones that we got..
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not!
Cause the drinks bring back all the memories.. of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today~
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way-
Cause the drinks bring back all the memories-
And the memories bring back-
Memories bring back you~

Murakami was smiling as (Y/n) started to harmonize, he even harmonized with her, they both stopped as she chuckles and wipes a tear. Right after they stopped Mikey started to harmonize with his family that's right there in the room too. Next thing is - everyone is harmonizing a bit as they're smiling big, but (Y/n) and Mikey were the only ones still singing.

(Y/n) & Mikey: memories bring back-
Memories bring back you~-

(Y/n): here's to the ones that we got..

Mikey: cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not-

(Y/n) & Mikey: cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back
Memories bring back you~

Mikey sighed and took one last drink just like (Y/n) did, then they both stuck their tongues out like a child and chuckled a bit. Then they set their drink down and start eating, everything went back to normal, but (Y/n) picked up her t-phone again. "What are you waiting for??" Murakami asked as he starts to wash some knives.. 'man lives a dangerous life.' "Wait, what??" (Y/n) asks after she thought a random thought, so Murakami laughs a little. "You're hesitating to call back the one that you love, if you have a chance, take it.. that's what I did anyway."

(Y/n) looked at his left hand and seen a ring, she gasped and said "Murakami, you should've told me!! That's exciting, who are they??" "Someone you'll meet later. Now hurry up and call Michelangelo, he's probably waiting" Murakami says and points the knife in (Y/n)'s direction somehow. She smiled and finally opened her phone, then she started to text Mikey if he wanted to hang out. Back at the lair - everyone jumped when they heard a t-phone go off with a notification. "Sorry, I didn't know I had that on" Mikey says and looks at who texted him... and his heart skipped a beat.

"(Y/N)?!?!" Mikey asked and jumped back from the couch and dropped his t-phone, stepping back, almost not believing that she actually texted. Donnie dived for the t-phone saying "you're kidding!" Raph took the t-phone and looked too. "Nope... she actually texted-" "what're you waiting for?! Text her back!!" Leo says and paused the movie. Karai looks around the room confused "seriously, what happened with (Y/n)??" April softly facepalms. "You weren't here, or apparently informed, that she left so she could not feel sad about Master Splinter."

Karai finally nods in understanding as Mikey instantly texts (Y/n) back, then it was (Y/n)'s turn to jump as she says "thanks Murakami. I better get going... I got a friend to see" Murakami smiles and starts to clean up the mess. "I'll see you soon, little (Y/n)" Murakami says, so (Y/n) smiles and chuckles as she starts to walk out. Nostalgia hit her like a bus as she starts to walk down some alleyways, but she found the manhole close to the lair. (Y/n) smiles and looks around, seeing no one in sight as she lifted the manhole and climbed down.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

It feels like I barely remember the way as my feet know which turns to go more than my mind, so once I have the smell of pizza hit me - I know I'm close. Grabbing out my t-phone I text Mikey again...

Y~ What're you doing right now anyways??

M~ Just having a movie night with the gang.
M~ I don't care if I have to leave tho!!

How considerate he is will always melt my heart a little, but I smile and start to walk in, knowing that everyone is already here. Nervousness starts to build up in me as they're all looking at Mikey "come on, text back. Text back, text-" "Mikey, ya have to be calm! It's not like she'll appear out of thin air!!" Raph scolds Mikey. I smile and laugh a little, everyone looks at me shocked as I slowly lift up my hand "hey Mikestar. You don't need to leave... if I'm already here" everyone starts tearing up, well everyone except Karai.

They all came and hugged me, again everyone except Karai, but I smile and laugh as they're all talking at once to me. "Sorry I'm late, guys! I had ta take-" we all look behind me to see Casey right there with his jaw dropped. I smile again, but look around the room and see Mikey probably looked the happiest out of them. Looking at the entire group I say "I might need to talk to someone alone though" they all knew who I mean. Well, everyone except Mikey and Karai, so I say "Mikey, let's talk in your room" he smiled big.

With that he pulled me to his room instantly and closed the door as he sat down on his bed, he cleaned his room up a bit since the last time I was here. 'Out of everything that's changed about you... it's that you've grown even cuter than you already were. Not to mention a bit of cleanliness, but besides that your voice isn't even high pitched now. It's adorably lowered-' "it's so great to see you again, dudette! You have no idea" Mikey says happily. I smile and feel myself tear up as I sit down next to him and playfully elbow him saying "I know, I'm a very missable person."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

P.s OH MY GOD I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS TO BE 4 PARTS!! IT'S BUGGIN ME SO MUUUUUCH!

~ILoveFood