Donnie x Assassinator! reader

Leo: 8
Raph: 14
Donnie: 9
Mikey: 12
That's how many of those guys there are, and for the others there's-
Master Splinter: 1
April: 1
Casey: 8
So who should I do next?? I can't think.... so that's why I'm doing- another Donnie x reader!! It's what the wheel of names chose first, sorry! Also, this is very long.

Narrator's p.o.v

Out of this entire girls job-

*she just sliced the head off of a random man she never knew*

She always hates seeing the cold and blank expression on their faces she's done, but it's the only thing she's good at. No I don't mean seeing the blank expressions on peoples faces after they're dead and done. I mean something even more serious..... (Y/n) (L/n) is known for one thing, and one thing only. That's...... being the best New Yorker Assassin, her best source to get money is from Tigerclaw. So that's where she's going now..... to visit her greatest client "let her in! You already know her."

Tigerclaw ordered his new muscle of his team, they're weak compared to (Y/n) though, but there's one thing (Y/n) has hidden from every client she has. She actually grew attached to someone, someone she ran into being on the job only once. He didn't let her go off without a stern talking too, but he didn't turn her in either, so they keep hanging out. Each and every time they hang out, they start to grow feelings for the other without telling them. (Y/n) has grown very strong feelings for Donatello Hamato, and same vice versa, but Donnie felt stupid once he realized this.

Anyways, back with what (Y/n) was doing with Tigerclaw, he smiled down at the teenager "you've done so well (L/n), but now I've got new targets for you." She nods once to show she's ready "of course, who's the victims this time?" She asks rolling her eyes. Tigerclaw growls, but he smirks none the less while looking at a picture, he throws it like a ninja star. "These are the turtles, the ones who have killed my master, the ones who won't let me take over New York. Your job is simple, kill them, and show me their shells afterwards, then I'll be done with you."

(Y/n) looks at the picture with wide eyes "more mutants?! I thought you said the warthog was the last mutant I'd kill!" She says annoyed, she hid emotions very easily. So hiding her fear of killing Donatello was easy for her to do "I know, and I apologize for that. But this is the last job I'll ever ask of you, do this, and I'll pay you with this much money that I stole." Tigerclaw snapped his fingers and his new henchmen brought in three big bags full of money. (Y/n)'s eyes widen at this "well, from the stories I've heard about this guys, it will might take awhile."

Tigerclaw nodded at the girls words and says "you've got a month to get the task done, do you understand?" (Y/n) nods and runs out with tears getting close to spilling. She just can't kill her crush and his family..... can she?! This is where we find her-

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I groan out in frustration and punch a wooden leg of a water tower, it broke easily from the stregnth of my punch, but I hear chuckling behind me. Knowing that they're behind me, I turn around in one swift motion, grab the collar of whatever they're wearing, and put my knife to their throat. Glaring at them, I notice I'm looking into reddish-brown eyes, I blink in realization and realize it's Donnie. He was scared by the position we're in, the sight breaking my heart, so I lower my knife and turn away. "Hey Don, what's up?" I ask him and try to hide the fact that he's part of my next job right now.

He puts a hand on my shoulder saying "is everything okay?? Usually you'd be fine after you just killed someone-" I look at him and narrow my eyes. "Were you spying on me again?" I ask him while raising an eyebrow, he nervously laughs at that. "Nooo??" "You're a terrible liar-" "yeah, I followed you...." I smirk at this "every single time." "Every single time what??" He asks as we sit down and look over the town, I playfully hit his shoulder. "You're the only person that I can never detect watching me, one time a cop seen me, I knew, and killed him on the spot."