Mikey x reader "Oh (Y/n)~"

Don't ask- XD

No one's p.o.v

Mikey was playing video games, like usual, when Donnie yells "hey Mikey, can you head to April's?? I have something there that I need. She'll be by her window waiting!" Mikey smiled as he said "only if I get to drive the Shellrazor!" There was silence. "Fine, but if you get it scratched up, you're never driving it again!" Donnie answered annoyed. Mikey smiled big as he ran into the lab, quickly hugged his smart brother, then ran out with the keys. The young turtle quickly got into the drivers seat, buckled up, and put the key in the ignition.

As he drove he started to think how Donnie could have a chance with April, but that made him think of his situation about (Y/n). Who is the most prettiest girl he has ever seen, the perfect (e/c) eyes, the (h/l) (h/c) hair, literally everything. We all know Mikey likes singing songs about what he cares about; pizza, Ice Cream Kitty - so he's about to write one about you. That's when his thigh pushes a few buttons on his t-phone as he's driving over to April's. He began to sing about some of the stuff he enjoys about (Y/n), having his own fun at the moment.

What Mikey didn't know...... was that he basically just "butt" dialed (Y/n) once he started singing, it went to voicemail, but it recorded the everything. Mikey continued, but that part didn't get recorded "what, 'brighter than the ocean'??" Mikey asked and laughed it off. "If you're satisfied with your message - press one" the voicemail says, gaining Mikey's attention. He parked the Shellrazor by a alleyway that's right by April's window, he looked at his t-phone confused. "To delete and rerecord your message - press two" Mikey gasped and screamed shocked.

"No! Delete, delete, delete!" Mikey screams as he noticed it was to (Y/n) herself, but his big thumb pushed 1 on accident. "Message sent: goodbye" the voicemail says and the call disconnects "oh no..." Mikey mumbled. Then he groaned and slid down in his seat "I'm screwed!" He yells as he hears a knock on the Shellrazor door. Looking at the camera he sees that it's April with a bag of.... who knows what as she's by the door. "Mikey?? I got Donnie's t-phone right here, I just didn't want people to question why I have two."

Mikey went to the door and opened it a crack "thanks April, gotta go, bye!" Mikey says and grabs the bag from April, then he sped off back to the lair. "Wonder what that was about" April said and walked back inside her apartment to get some sleep. Mikey checked the time and seen that it's almost eleven "she wouldn't stay up this late. She'd get too bored if she's at home alone for that long" Mikey says to himself as he drives. When he got back to the lair he ran out and to his bros quickly "guys, guys! I messed up big time."

Leo was the first to say "did you get found by a human?!" Mikey shook his head "no, worse!" He answered scared, Donnie was next to guess. "Did you crash the Shellrazor!?" Donnie asked scared for the 'baby', but Mikey shook his head again. "NO! Even worse!!" Mikey screamed, so Raph wanted to tease Mikey with his crush on (Y/n). "What, did you accidentally tell (N/n) your feelin's over text?" Raph asked trying not to laugh. "NO.... but that was scary close" Mikey answered while pointing at Raph confused on how he got close.

"Just tell us!" The three older bros asked "I accidentally shell-dialed (Y/n).... the bad thing is I sang a song about how much I like her." Leo and Raph started laughing hysterically, but Donnie asks "how bad is the song?" Mikey groaned. "Donnie bad!... woops, on a scale of Leo to Donnie, it's Donnie to the max" Mikey scales it a bit. "But we all know how cheesy Don is!" Raph yells, which only made Leo laugh more as he fell. "Don't worry, she barely checks her voicemail anyways, she only does it when she's around us."

Leo stopped laughing as he wiped a tear "isn't she coming tomorrow??" The turtles' eyes widen "you're done for!" Donnie yells shocked. Raph rolls his eyes saying "we can just take her t-phone when she's not looking, erase it, then get it back to her before she notices. No sweat-"