Donnie x Assassinator! reader (part 2)

Before you read this, you should go to the first one which is two chapters before this one, have fun reading my foodies! This is long!

Warning: there is death in this chapter!!! Don't read if you are too sensitive! I'll put a warning to tell you when to not read and when to read again. I promise, it's already done!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

After awhile of hanging out with the turtles, and my special Don Don, I realized how much of a bad guy Tigerclaw is, I was so dumb to do his wishes. I probably even killed some actual good people that got in his way!! I need my revenge. Donnie walks up to me with a smile, I side smile and act like I wasn't trying to plot anything. "Hey sweetie-pie, how are you doing?" He asks as he kisses the top of my head, I softly chuckle. "Good, how's my tall adorkable Don Don doing?" I ask and put my head on his plastron as I try to hide my planning.

Donnie pushes me to a little less than arms length as he looks me in the eyes, I can barely ever lie to him, I couldn't even before we got together. He just always has this look in his eyes that threatens me more than any words he could muster up. Nervously biting my bottom lip I look down at the floor, not being able to look my own boyfriend in the eye. "Okay, what're you hiding?" Donnie asks me, so I look up at him deefeated "I don't wanna talk about it." He starts to walk away saying "okay, but I was planning on watching a movie today, guess I'll work in the lab instead."

That got me, he knows I don't trust him being cooped up in that lab, especially with the mutagen he works on almost 24/7! He could get double mutated. I put a hand on his shoulder and say "okay, you got me, let me explain" he turns around and smiles. "Great! Let's start the movie-" "actually, what I was thinking might be too much to focus on than a movie." Donnie raises an eyebrow as he gets the both of us to sit down on the couch "okay, spill the beans girl." I laugh a little "nice words.... okay okay, what was happening is that I want my revenge on a certain mutant."

Donnie looks at me shocked "you want revenge on Tigerclaw?!" He asks as his voice breaks a bit, I shush him a bit and say "say it a little louder. I don't think the team heard ya!" I glare at him, he looks at me shocked, but says "you can't do that. We have to work together, we all have some type of beef with him, I know what it's like to want revenge. I almost went after Don Visioso because he wants all mutants gone!! He tried to kill me." I look at him with sympathy for a split second, then glare at him with a smile as I remember something.

"He was in 50th kill, so now you don't have to worry about him!! Let me go after Tigerclaw!" Donnie was shocked by my words, but he shakes his head. "This situation is still the exact same, you're being like me, while Tigerclaw is your Don Visioso. Don't give in to revenge, it never solves anything!" Donnie yells while grabbing my shoulders. Leo and the others run in hearing us argue for once out of the entire month of me being here. April glares at me and says "she's turned traitor, I told you not to trust her!" Her eyes turn blue.

She was about to make something hit me, but I tackle Donnie to the ground so he won't get hit with the object either, turns out she made a skateboard float. "My SkAtEbOaRd!!" Mikey says upsest that it broke once it hit the ground, I scoff and roll my eyes. April looks at the sight of me being on Donnie shocked and her eyes turn back to normal now. "You are such an idiot, just because Donnie and I argued, doesn't mean I turned against you. It just means that we got to a.... misunderstanding-" "misunderstanding my shell! She wants to go after Tigerclaw."

Leo looks at me with concern "(Y/n), it's okay! Whatever Tigerclaw made you do, I'm sure it's not worth it to try and go after him-" "he made me go on a murder spree once. It went on for a month....it was my so called Christmas present to him last year" I interrupt. My sadness and anger wanting to be let out, everyone looks at me shocked with the bit of info. Everyone looks at me with sympathy, so I say "I don't need sympathy, I need my revenge, I need him dead." Leo was about to try to convince me otherwise, but I knocked him out instantly with one hit of a frying pan.