(Casey's sister) Donnie x reader

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I was walking around NY wanting to look for a good place to eat. My legs started to get tired around Murikami's place so I just started walking in there. "Ah Miss Jones how nice to see you here today!" He greeted once I walked in.

"Hey Murikami the usual please" I said before going to the bathroom. My phone buzzed, it's my brother, Casey or as I like to call him Toothless.

C~Sis where are you?!

Y~geez worry much? I'm just at Murikami's about to eat

C~um, ok just be back home before 10

Y~whatever you say Toothless

C~STOP CALLING ME THAT!

I got out to see my food already done "thank you Murikami" I thanked him "it is no problem (Y/n)-san". I ate kind of too fast but then I heard the purple dragons coming in, "both of you hand over your money and no one gets hurt!" Hun yelled.

"(Y/n)-san run I'll be ok!" Murikami yelled "no I'm not leaving you!" I yelled getting in an a fighting stance. "Aw little girl thinks she can fight" one of them joked. Then I heard the door open and heard one of them yell "it's purple, quick grab the girl and run!" So the big one grabbed me.

To bad he didn't realize that I had my phone and I called Casey "hey sis what's up?" He asked "Casey help! The purple dragons-" is all I got out before the dude carrying me slapped the phone out of my hand. "Rude!" I yelled and I knew this would taste disgusting but I got his hand and bit it then he dropped me.

So I ran as fast as I could just to run into a turtle with a purple bandana. "Are you supposed to be purple?" I asked pointing at him. "That's just what they call me because they don't bother to remember my name" he said quickly. "Hi my name's  (Y/n) who are you?" "I'm Donnie, you aren't scared of me?" He asked surprised.

"I don't think there's a reason to be scared, hey wanna go get some pizza gyoza?" I asked "shell ya!" He answered. After we ordered we started talking about our family, him with 3 brothers and a dad, me with a little sister a twin brother who I look nothing like, and an abusive dad.

But once we got done talking the door bursted open, me with a quick reflex jumped and throwed a good right hook, punching my brother knocking him out. "Casey!" I screamed puting him against the wall, but Donnie started laughing hard.

"Nice one!" He said after calming down, 'I love the way his laugh sounds, and his cute gap in his tee- wait do I like him?, I guess I do' I smiled at the thought.

"Hey uh (Y/n) can I tell you something?" Donnie asked nervously "ya go ahead" I told him, he breathed in and out while I stood up. "Is it weird that I like you even though we just met? Like I love you" he asked like he was gonna get rejected.

"No I think I love you too Don" I confessed, he just smiled a big smile got out of the chair, and picked me up, and spun me in his arms then dipped me, and then started to kiss me passionately. I kissed right back, we didn't get to kiss long because we heard Casey yell "DONNIE YOU'RE  KISSING MY TWIN!" Then Donnie just looked at me surprised.

"He's your twin?!" He asked surprised, I just laughed and nodded my head. So Casey got in between us and told Donnie "if you break her heart, you'll have more than one gap in your teeth!" I just still laughed.

Word count: 619

I hope you guys like this! As always read on my dudes

~Louisa