Leo x reader (song fic)

This isn't a request, and it's my first song fic! I just haven't done a "Leo x reader" in MONTHS! The last time was May! Just know that Donnie made a watch to turn them human. Now get to readin my foodies! (Note that this is reaaaaaaallllllyyy long!!!! I am not joking)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

It's boring right now, I'm just sitting at the couch while being in the lair, Leo is my long time best friend, since he was the one who saved me years ago. Ever since he started dating Karai though... she doesn't trust us talking when there's not many people around. So we found a loop hole! We have notepads to write on, but right after training was done, Leo's been yelling into his phone. I look at Raph and ask "Karai?" He nods and says "she's changed so much since Leo's been datin her." I nod "did you hear that she joined the cheerleader team?!" I ask him, he shakes his head disappointingly.

"That's just stupid, I'm just gonna go get my homework done with Don, wanna join us?" Raph asks pointing with his thumb, I shake my head "I'll be fine. Also Leo is gonna want to talk with someone when he's done yelling into his phone" Raph just nods. "Kay, see ya later!" He walked into the lab once Leo hung up, he looks at me grabbing out his notepad. Seeing him do that, I do the same "'you okay?'" I wrote down while tilting my head, he smiles. "'Tired of drama'" he wrote down smiling 'how is he smiling' I think as I write down "'sorry.'"

I also put a frownie face to show what I mean, we almost laugh a little at my own drawing, but he just shrugged his shoulders at me, a smile makes its way to my face. I start to write, but when I look up he's gone, I frown and look back down at my note "'I love you.'" Being bored I just go to the guest room that's right across from Leos, everytime I switched outfits I started dancing to my favorite music. Somehow some stuff about Karai going through my mind, all about how I would be better than her. This actually sounds like it could be a song!..... I wonder-

"But she wears them skirts
I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain
While I'm on the bleachers!
Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find that what your lookin for has been here the whole time!
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?~"

As I'm dancing I didn't realize the door is opened, I only realized when Leo chuckles a little, I'm guessing he only seen me dancing because he didn't question me. I smile and sigh as I jump back at the bed, Leo walked away as I start to sing again.....

"You belong with me~
You belong with me..."

I sigh again as I change back into my outfit I was in before and start walking away back to uptop "I'll see you guys tomorrow at school!" I yell out before I leave.

-short time skip to the next day-

I'm sitting on the bench while I wait for the bus to come and pick me up, when the turtles- I mean the Hamato brothers walk over to me. We all start to laugh at a joke Mikey said, but Leo got picked up Karai in her new car that her cheerleader friend got her. Karai glares at me, but she also made out with Leo before they left to school, the others look at me. "You good (Y/n)?" Donnie asked while his brown hair getting in his way, it always annoys him. I side smile and say "no, she knows how I feel about Leo, yet Leo is such an oblivious idiot."

The bus finally comes, and we get on, me sitting with Raph as Donnie sits with Mikey, us all doing our own thing, Raph then says "you'll be fine. Also don't worry, homecoming is comin up, and Karai doesn't seem like the girl to go to somethin like this" I smile softly. "Thanks Raph, you always know what to say" I say as we finally get to school, Leo and I have the first three classes together somehow. Donnie and I have the same lunch, then Raph and I have fourth and fifth classes together, I just hang with Mikey when we're on the bus and at the lair.