Raph x Homeless! reader

Bored, also might as well before school starts

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I'm just about to go and look for food or try to get money, without stealing, I just start walking out of the alley. I notice something off.... no one is out and it's quiet, too quiet, except the laugh of some kid, he doesn't sound like he's on the ground. I look up and see figures running so I ran to a fire escape and climbed up to see who those figures were. "Mikey! Be quiet! Ever since we killed Shredder it's been a little quiet, and that's how it should be so be a ninja!" A blue bandana turtle scolds? Eh not that new, I've seen a giant turtle before his name is Slash, him and I are basically friends now. But that one red bandana turtle looks like how he described Raph, I climbed up to on top of the roof and stood behind a water tower "yo, Raph! Is that you?" I say loud enough for them to hear. "What? Who's there?!" Blue asked "yeah! And how do ya know my name?!" Raph asked while all of them grab out weapons. "I met a friend of yours... remember Slash?" I ask peering my head out and hid in shadows of night "what did you do to him?!" Raph asked mad I jumped but they still don't notice me. "I didn't do anything but talk! He's nice... and he wanted me to tell you if I ever got the chance to say he misses you" I say just remembering.

"Really?" "Raph! Don't let your guard down! Whoever this person is, they're getting closer!" Blue yelled. "Leo I feel like we can trust them" Leo, mental note Blue is Leo "what?! We don't even know them!" Leo yelled. I grab Orange and cover his mouth without the other three noticing, I put a finger to my mouth telling him to keep quiet. "Wanna have some fun?" I ask showing him a fake green arm I made about a week ago "you're good.... I'm Mikey, what's your name?" He asked me quietly, so Orange is Mikey cool. "That's a surprise for later, but for now call me...." I look up at the sky starting to think "Galaxy" he nodded and put his arm in his shell. I handed him the fake and he went back out and said "I think we can trust them too" Leo looks at Mikey and started asking questions. "Soda!" I yell trying to confuse them, which worked I might add, and grabbed the fake arm and pretended like I pulled it off him, somehow red start coming out. My eyes widen, but he winks and starts screaming "trust her, huh?" Leo yells and goes after me and I start laughing. Mostly because Slash has been teaching me how to fight to protect myself, I took one of Leo's katana's and used it to make him fall. "Dude you can stop now" I tell Mikey once he gets the red stuff on Purple "awww! I wanted to keep going!!!!" He said and put his arm back out with a ketchup bottle. 

"Wait... what?" Purple asks, and Raph starts laughing "how'd you know?" I ask looking at Raph "once Mikey you're eyes widen, when Mikey got it on Donnie" he says calming down. "Nice, so now I know all your names, but until I feel comfortable just call me Galaxy" I say helping Leo up. He pulls his hand out of my grip, I put my hands up "okay I know that was wrong, but I'm surprised Leo didn't notice... He looks like the leader type of person" I say looking at him. "No!- I-I mean yes but-" "dang dude I didn't mean to make you stutter but Donnie looks like the smart one, you wanna help him?" I ask Donnie as I walk over to Mikey. "Well Mikey seems like the fun one, obviously so Raph.... you seem either like the angry one or tough one" I say getting in between them "yeah! He's both, how do you know so much dudette!" Mikey asks happily making Raph hit him upside the head. "I got that type of skill, now if you excuse me I gotta go look for money, or at least food- I mean go to my friends.... yeah, later" I say trying to recover of what I was about to say. "What do you mean you're gonna look for money?" Leo asked walking up to my face "first off get away from ma face, second off I meant I'm going to see my friend I worded things wrong" I say pushing him away.

Raph looks me in the eyes, those electric green eyes of his I couldn't look away, it's like he's looking into my soul. "Okay! I'm homeless! Just stop looking at me like that dude" I say quietly at the end. "You're coming with me" Raph says and starts pulling me "Raph, no she can't come back to the lair! We don't even know her name! No offense Galaxy" he says kinda mean at the end. "Dang, that's rude... I'm just gonna call you Blue then" "Leo! Come on! She's homeless for crying out loud! Are you just gonna let her sleep outside... again?" He says and put me in between him and Leo. I give him puppy dog eyes, he looks at me unsure "fine! But she sleeps on the couch" he says jumping down to the ground. "Yay! Galaxy gets to stay" Mikey says happily and picks me up bridal style and jumps down, I blush and clear my throat signalling that he could put me down. "Oh sorry dudette" he says blushing and puts me down, my blush still on my face and finally Raph notices and growls and starts chasing Mikey. 'Yeah I think I like Raph... I'll just have to wait and see if he likes me' I think as we go down into the sewers. Once we get to an old looking subway I run in and look around seeing a tv, a kitchen, a lab, and what seems to be a dojo. "Cool! This looks fun" I say and run towards a hallway and seen rooms, one with a sign that said 'keep out!', one with a weird space poster, one with a science poster thingie I think I heard a people call it a 'periodic table', but lastly a pizza box nailed on the door. "I wonder who's door is who's" I say obviously, pizza be Mikey's, keep out sign be Raph's, space be Blue, science be Donnie's. I run back and notice them looking at me "what? Did I do something wrong?" "Why were you by our rooms?" Blue asked me.

"Just wandering, now if you excuse me I'm tired" I say running to the couch and jumped over getting comfy. "This is WAY better than garbage" I say half asleep but then hear Donnie say "I'll clean the couch tomorrow" then I laugh and fall asleep.

-during the middle of the night-

I gasp and wake up in a cold sweat and breathing hard, I look towards the kitchen and hear sounds. I grab a bat that was right next to the couch and slowly walk towards the kitchen, I notice the fridge open the light blinding me a little. Then I was about to strike until whoever this person was turned around "Galaxy? What are ya doing with that bat?" I notice it's Raph's voice. I put the bat down and sigh happily "just kinda had a bad dream" I say truthfully, he looks out the door and then looks back at me "come on, you can stay with me" I was flabbergasted when I heard that. "Ya coming or what?" He whisper asked walking out the door, I fast walk catching up with him "yes, but why are you doing this?" "Because you shouldn't be by yourself" he whispers and then opens his door letting me in and closes it. "You can take the bed, I'll take my hammock" he says "No it's fine I can take the hammock" "what kinda person would I be if I let ya do that? Just take the bed" "Raphie let's just share the bed before we do this all night" I say and drag him to it. I get comfy and notice him try to stay on the other side "just get comfy before I go to the hammock" I say making him put his arms around me,  I blush and then find myself getting comfy in his arms. "Ya know, I didn't want you out there because for all I know you could've been out there for ya whole life... so that's why ya're in here with me" he whispers and puts his head on my shoulder. I smile and then decide to say "(Y/n)" "what?" "My name.... It's actually (Y/n) just call me Galaxy in front of your bros" I tell him making him chuckle.

"That's a nice name, I won't tell on one condition" "what?" "Go on a date with me?" I think about it. "Yeah... it'll seem nice Raphie" he growls something under his breath and goes to sleep, I laugh and sleep too. In your face Blue.

Word count: 1,542

Okay I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood