Christmas special! (Part 1)

Okay this is gonna be my late Christmas special, I forgot to do it so I'm gonna do Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and Casey all in two... wish me luck, and to warn you this is gonna be a long chapter. Read whichever one you want, or all of it

*Leo x reader* (Y/n)'s p.o.v [Mistletoe]

I was going down to the sewers to visit my friends, with their presents if course for Raph I got him some more comics, Donnie I got him a new book, Mikey I got him a new action figure... and Leo I got him a rare Space Heros graphic novel signed by the character who plays Captain Ryan. I may or may not have gotten carried away with Leo's present, but hey he's gonna love it! I walk in the lair and notice everyone is here, including April and Casey. I left their presents back at my place so I could give it to them tomorrow but I forgot they come down here too. I smile and say "hey guys! Where do I put these?" Miley instantly smiles and was about to run to me but then he stepped on his skateboard! I didn't know what to do but I felt someone pull me out of the way. I look to see Leo, I blush and look down kinda feeling embarrassed 'Leo if you wanna make me blush more then just don't put me down! Because I can feel my face heat up more by the second....' yeah yeah I have a crush on him, you can't really blame me.

Leo's p.o.v

I grab (Y/n) out of the way and I notice she's against my plastron, she starts blushing and looks down. I bite my lip trying to calm down my heart beat, I clear my throat and stand her upright and say "in the dojo under the tree" she nods and goes straight in there. I look to everyone else in the room and notice most of them are either smiling or smirking, I raise and eyebrow(?) and ask "what?" Donnie starts laughing hysterically. I look towards Raph so I can get an answer so he says "it's so obvious you like her that it's starting to get sad." I blush and yell "oh yeah well.... sukunakutomo kanojo wa watashi ga sukidesu! (At least she likes me!) Raph glares at me but Splinter says "yame! (stop!) You two are acting like children" "hai sensei."

Back to you

I walk out to the living room to see Leo and Raph glaring at eachother so I say "what're we waiting for? Shredder to come back from the dead! Let's party." Mikey started some Christmas music, some of them got some juice and I went to the kitchen to see what there is to eat. I didn't notice the footsteps following me, but when I reached for a cookie I felt I hand on my shoulder making me jump. I look back to see Leo, I calm down and ask "what's up?" He smiles and says "well... there's been something I wanna tell you" I was about to ask when I looked up and noticed a Mistletoe. I immediately blush and say "y-you might w-wanna look up" he does and noticed the Mistletoe too and blushes as red as Raph's mask. He looks back at me and slowly starts to lean in, I do the same and then we did a small kiss but see a camera flash. I look and see Donnie took the picture, Mikey fangirling with April, Casey laughing, Raph looking jealous, while Splinter looks happy.

~extended ending~

Their reactions to their gifts

Raph= somewhat surprised you knew what comics to get

Donnie= happy that he gets to read a whole new adventure

Mikey= so happy he almost hugged you to death

Casey= (you got him a new mask) he was so happy he yelled "Googala" and immediately put it on

April= (you got her a new outfit and matching headband) she loved it and wore that instead of her old outfit, which made Donnie almost drool everytime he seen her.

*Raph x reader* (Y/n)'s p.o.v [the argument] <warning swearing is said>

I was walking down to the lair with everyone's present in hand, Leo's new Space Heros movie he's been wanting to watch, Donnie's new pair of goggles because his old ones got lost, Mikey's new pair of roller skates because I think he should try them. Can't forget Casey's metal bat so then it won't break easily while fighting enemies, April's dress for whenever she wants to wear it, Master Splinters homemade cheesecake, and I can't forget my crush- I mean Raph's! New sais I got him... it took a long time to get these in the color and size he wanted too, but it was worth it so then I can see the smile on his face. I walk in the lair trying to see where I'm going so then I won't drop anything, but I accidentally walked into someone making me drop every single present except for Master Splinters.