Leo x reader (Valentine's Special)

This one might be a bit bad, not gonna lie... but ya know what, it's here anyways

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Out of this entire time I've been waiting for any type of question from him... like to hang out after school, hang out later tonight- or even just to be his. Nothing has come up and it's already Valentine's day, so I doubt he'd do anything today. He has told me that he likes to plan ahead for things, why be cliche and actually ask me today. With that I let school go on like any other day, was surprised to have someone confess to me, but I rejected him. Especially since I haven't had any of those type of feelings for him, besides that it's been a normal day.

Though after school and as it gets dark I start to get my phone and earbuds along with a notebook, I'm gonna try and write a bit. There are times where I can just write things based off of fantasies I have in my head or base it off of what's happened with me. I smile as an entire little short story comes to mind as I listen to my music and tap my foot a bit. That's when a song I love goes on and I jump up, putting my phone in my pocket, before dancing a bit. Leo was already on my mind from the short story I was writing, so now I'm just ecstatic.

One of my favorite songs is playing as I have memory after memory hit of us just hanging out together, having fun and everything. Laughing like the world isn't there- or at least like his brothers aren't and just flat out enjoying the other. The song starts to finish as I happily sigh and sit back down, picking up my stuff and setting it in a pile. The sky is getting dark as I just sit here... watching the stars slowly start to come out. I unplug my earbuds as I just let my music play out loud before looking around me.

The water tower still has the initials that me and Leo imprinted in on it, LH and SI... Leonardo Hamato and Short Idiot. I chuckle at the memory, that's his nickname for me every now and again just to mess with me. There was a time I was over at the lair and I just couldn't get the can of fruit at this high shelf. Like a child I got up on the counter and tried to grab it then- just to almost fall and have him catch me. This water tower is also where we hang out a lot just to have some fun and talk about life.

He talks about his brothers, April and Casey while I talk about my friends and how it is trying to make money for a living and keep my home. It's hard having to work, but just talking with him about my days makes it all worth it in the end. I could hear his chuckling now as we talk about some idiots that don't know how to treat cashiers. One guy tried to say that just because he's older than me he knows how to read stuff easier than me. He tried to say a pack of cigarettes were only a dollar when I very much know that they're nine or ten.

I laugh at the memory and remember we even made fun of him a bit, I look back down at the rooftop and just remember being at the lair. We're so close as we watch this movie we've been waiting to watch for forever... we had to watch it on my phone. Though it was worth the seven dollars since I got to be that close to him to feel his muscles. To just hear even the smallest of chuckles- or even have his arm wrapped around me to make it easier to see. At the end we started talking as I was just laying on his plastron, laughing at some of the moments in the movie.

"You got some moves, Short Idiot" I yelp a bit scared at the voice and look back to see Leo standing right there with a playful look on his face. I nervously bite my lip as I sigh softly "how much did you see?" I ask and stand up, though I didn't turn off my music. He chuckles saying "enough to say that joke and also see you looking at our initials." "I still can't believe the Leonardo Hamato did something as bad as graffiti" I tease as I look him in the eye. Leo softly rolls his beautiful ocean eyes as he says "I can't believe I convinced you to go with Short Idiot."

That got me to scoff and say "that was out of pity since I've seen you do so much embarrassing stuff as Raph has told me childhood stories. Have to give ya something, amirite?" Leo blushed as he says "wait, are you serious?" "Wouldn't you like to know?" I playfully ask. "Seriously, what did he say?!?" He asks as he sets his hands on my shoulders, so I chuckle. I didn't answer him as I say "that's for me to know and you to never find out, my dear Hamato." I booped him on his beak before going towards my phone and grab my earbuds before putting those in my pocket.

Leo softly sighs before I ask "what made you come here though?" I face him to see that he has his normal smile back and his blush is gone. "Thought you'd be here, so I came to hang out" was his answer as he stands by my side. I smile up at him saying "what made you think I'd be here and not on a date?" Leo tensed at that. Like, visibly tensed as he avoids looking at me "I-I guess I didn't think of that, you are amazing enough to have one. Man, I'm stupid" he softly facepalmed, so I chuckle saying "you're fine, dude... I just don't think anyone at school has caught my eye."

It was quiet for a second before he asks "really?" "Yeah, if anything I might like someone I met outside of school- he doesn't even go to school." "What's he like?~" "He's pretty cool, knows how to fight, and sports the color blue." 'I'm getting tired of having you beat around the bush, Leonardo - so I'm coming out and telling the truth.' Leo was blushing as a love song came on, so he softly smirks saying "well, I'm guessing I'm the guy you're talking about. So.. care to dance?" He holds his hand out to me, so I smirk just like him and accept his hand.

"Let's" I say and he holds me close, we start to slowly dance a bit to the beat of the song, we're both looking the other in the eye. I could feel my heart beating fast as I sway with him, but there was one thing I really noticed. The look in his eyes as we do this, those ocean blue eyes look like they have so much calmness. So much love and sincerity in them- and it's drawing me in as the song nears its end. We stopped moving as an add comes on, so I say "I.. love you, Leo" he softly chuckles before looking to the side "I love you too, (Y/n)."

Then we slowly lean in and share a tender kiss...

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood