Master Splinter x reader

Okay so this is a new one I'm trying so please don't hate me...

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I am a old kunoichi tought by my master Jin, he died protecting me and I swore to fight for him and the innocent people. My weapon is (F/w Favorite weapon) I am just moving to New York to see an old friend from when I was l little when we both lived in Japan. Hamato Yoshi, I haven't seen him in years! I remember he wanted to live where my step-sister always wanted to, New York. So I'm gonna be on a search for him, who knows how long it'll take so I'll have to find a place to live. I got out of the plane and walked out taking in the fresh air I've been waiting for at least 2 to 3 days. I walked down to the curb of a side walk and tried to hail a cab "TAXI!" But it drove right past me and kept going! "Jerk! I never thought I had to do this" I say lifting up my Chinese dress showing my leg and instantly a cab came. "Where to?" He asked looking me up and down as I went in. "Nearest place to where I can stay a night" "there's no apartments for sale that I know of ma'am" I looked down thinking.

"Um then it's fine I'll find a friend of mine thank you! Here's a tip" I say handing him 10$ "thanks!" He says as I get out and drives away. "I wonder where Hamato is..." I say to no one in particular, but I hear a deep voice familiar to me asking "HAMATO? Yoshi?!" I looked down an alley and seen a man in metal. "Yeah! Do you know him?! I've been wanting to see him and-" he hit me upside the head with his fist knocking me out, last thing I hear is "you'll be good bait for the rat himself!"

-two hours later-

I wake up feeling like I'm swaying back and forth "where am I?" I ask looking around "have I seen you somewhere before?" That same voice asks me sitting in a throne. "I don't know, all I know is that I'm looking for Hamato to tell him something important from after my step-sister Tang Shen-" "wait, are you (Y/n) (L/n)?!" "How do you know me?! Wait, Saki?! Is that you?!" He takes off his mask. It is him! He still has the burn marks too.... "(Y/n) I'm sorry I have to do this to you..... I hate Yoshi for what he has done to me, so I am going with any means necessary!" And I realized I was above greenish-blueish liquid! "What is this?! Why are you doing this?!" I asked upset also noticing black shadows, about five of them but I kept quiet. "Its mutagen! It's what made Splinter the rat he is today!" 'Rat? And who's Splinter?!' After I thought that the glass ceiling above us breaks and I see 4 huge turtles and a rat-man!

"Saki this has gone too far! Bringing this innocent person into this!" Wait...... Hamato?! "Hamato Yoshi it's me!!" I yelled reaching out scared. "(Y/n)...." He says surprised "(Y/N)!?" The turtles asked in unison. Wait duh! I have my weapon with me! I grabbed it out, grabbed onto the chain and cut the part and easily slid through the bars. "Girl got some skills!" The one with the red bandana yelled "just hurry up! I can't hang on forever!" "Right! Leonardo help me with taking care of Shredder, Donatello you help (Y/n)! Raphael and Michelangelo you take care of anyone who tries to get in Donatello's way!" They all nodded after everything got planned out. I was watching everything happen, from what I heard Leonardo is helping Hamato fight Shredder doing a great job so far, Raphael and Michelangelo are fighting robots, while Donatello ran towards me and this mutagen as Saki called it.

I seen a robot try to kill Michelangelo from behind so I yelled "Michelangelo behind you!" He ducked just in time and sliced the robots head off. Donatello got to me and said "jump! I'll catch you!" I really wanted to trust him, I jumped I barely missed his hand and started falling "NO!" Donatello yelled, I accidentally slapped a gigantic tiger on the way down. And then when I fell in the mutagen I started yelling from the pain, I felt a tail growing and my ears grow at the top of my head and claws come from my fingers and feet! I climbed out and fell to the ground. Breathing heavily I stood up looking at everyone while Leonardo yelled "retreat!" And they all came towards me and Raphael threw a smoke bomb and Hamoto picked me up bridal style while they all ran. When we were all safe he put me down and asked "are you okay?!" Checking me for injuries "I'm fine just part....... tiger now I guess" I answered pushing him back a little. "Master Splinter, who is this?" Michelangelo asked "you all remember Tang Shen, well this is her step-sister (Y/n) we knew each other better back in Japan" Hamato explained.

I waved hi to all of them "well (Y/n) this is Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey all the names I said before are their first name, I've missed you" he says hugging me. I blush and return the hug "I've missed you too Hamato" I know what you're thinking 'blush?' Well I loved Hamato and Tang Shen knew it, so when they got together I felt betrayed. I forgot the boys were still there until I heard Mikey whisper to his brothers "I think they like each other!" And Leo shushed him, I blushed even more and said "well I came to New York to stay for a while and catch up with you, but if I'm gonna be a burden from how you already have a family and all-" "(Y/n) you could never be a burden, right boys?" He asked the young ones they all agreed with Hamato. "Well if you say so, but I lost my luggage after the whole being captured thing" I say awkwardly. "You can wear some of my robes it'll be fine" and off we went to the sewers! More fun than it sounds.

-after 3 months-

I've been here for a few months now and I know everyone, but today the boys are planning something I know it. Little April, well me and her are like mother and daughter, I wouldn't replace her for anything in the world also she knows I like Splinter and I know she likes Casey, I also teach her ninjutsu. Someone knocks on my door "come in!" It's April "what is it little Huā?" I ask (flower) "well I was wondering if we could train in the dojo instead of in here" she asks with a smile on her face. "Okay let's go" as we walked in it was quiet but then we heard the boys coming in along with Splinter. "Oh we all came in here for training?" Mikey asks surprised "well I guess this'll be fine just don't get distracted-" and then me and Splinter both said "you can do anything to distract your openent when fighting!" I blushed and said "okay let's continue, April fight me I'll go easy don't worry" and she came at me with the old tessen I gave her. I almost got her down but she pinned me, I easily took off her shoe and tickled her foot with a claw on my feet and she laughed letting her guard down so I rolled over and now I pinned her.

"Like I said, anything now we're done" and I seen the boys already left and now it's just me and Splinter. I sat by him and meditated with him, I couldn't get him off my mind and I heard him ask "Something troubling you (Y/n)-san?" "No it's not important-" "you can tell me" he reassured. I breathed in and out 'might as well tell him and get it over with' "I loved you back then when you were with Tang Shen, and I still love you now..... I just feel guilty for this" I say looking at him. He looks happy "I've loved you before I was with Tang Shen, but she pushed you away and I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me, I love you too" and after he said that I hugged him. He pushed me back, I was confused until he kissed me gently I returned it only to hear Mikey 'aww' at the doorway. Splinter laughs "boys did you plan this?" They all nodded and April said "I helped!" I laughed this time now thinking of the wonderful life I'll have now...

Word count: 1,468

Okay now this is over sorry it's so l, but as always read on my dudes!

~Louisa