Leo x reader (Training)

It is I, Louisa - ILoveFood or otherwise known as TMNT4Ever749. I also remember a certain someone loving Leo, sooo... Imma dedicate this one to ya~ thedevilcallsmedaddy!!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I loved hanging out down in the lair and the guys love having me around- well, as much as Raph can admit to having someone around. Just because I barely have much friends at school I love hanging down in the lair since I feel like I can be myself. Though hanging out with the ninjas, you have to be able to keep up with the ninjas... like in training. I already used my "sit-out" card for the week, so I'm having to actually try and train with the guys and April. April had to agree not to use her powers as we do this, but besides that we're waiting on Leo's word to go.

"Hajime!" He yells out, I felt myself blush softly at the tone in his voice- just to have to try and focus during battle since Raph is aiming for me. I yelp as I duck under his sai that he had aimed for my head "come on, sweetheart! You wanted to hang out. If you can't handle the trainin, get outta the dojo!!" "Take it easy on her, Raph!" Donnie yells out. I took small steps back to avoid his sais and blows, barely looking over my shoulder I see the tree. Smirking a bit I look at Raph "come on, Raphie - if I beat ya you owe me ten dollars!" I taunt.

Raph chuckles a bit smug saying "you're on!" With that he did one final jab to try and hit me, but I used my own weapon to deflect it. Easily I made his sai get stuck in the tree before I drop my weapons to distract him a bit. "Huh??" He asks as he watched me, so I quickly grab his shoulders and headbutt him as hard as I can on his own head. He grunts before falling to the floor looking like he's about to faint, the group all seen that and looked shocked. My head felt like it was spinning as I grab my weapons from the floor, then an idea came to me.

I get Raph's sai out of the tree and throw it towards Donnie, he looks over and barely deflected it before I run over quickly. We started our fight, what ended up happening was he got a few scratches on me as I took him down. He grabbed Raph and pulled him out of the way, then he sat down as I see Mikey take down April by dance fighting. Leo took Mikey out as he was having a mini-celebration, so now it's just me and the Fearless Leader himself. We start to circle the other, waiting for the other to make the first move "you got this, dudette!" Mikey yells out.

That little yell out got my attention for the split second for Leo to run over and try to swipe my feet, I jump up and went to kick his plastron. He grabbed my foot and threw me towards the tree, I grunt as my back and head hit it. I open my eyes to see that he's coming over here, so I barely dodge his hands as he tried to grab me. With this short open opportunity I punched his shoulder a few times before he punched my shoulder too. Leo was holding back... I can tell by the look in his eyes, so I deadpan at him saying "quit holding back, Fearless."

All that got me was him to roll his eyes "yeah right, you wouldn't be able to handle me if I really tried" "sounds like someone's, chicken." Donnie stifled his laugh as April actually giggled and Mikey does the impression of a chicken. Leo blushed before softly glaring at me and looks like he's actually about to try his hardest. I'm barely dodging him, it's only a matter of time before he figures out where I'll go or for when he'll corner me. 'Gotta think fast!-' the thought was interrupted as he had me pinned against the wall, katana to my throat.

Leo smirks as he says "give up?" I try to think on how I can actually outsmart him, when the idea came to me 'I'm gonna hate this. Not to mention he could get mad...' I mumbled something so quiet to get him closer. "What?.." he asks as he lowered the katana a bit to get closer to hear, so I mumble it a bit louder. "Speak up, if you're saying uncle - just say it" Leo joked a bit as he was finally close enough for my plan. I smirk saying "gotcha" I grabbed his plastron and barely threw him to the side.

He grunted a bit, about to get up before I just grabbed his right arm and held it behind his shell while putting my foot on his shell. "(Y/n), you won!!" April says happily shocked, Donnie and Mikey run over and lift me onto their shoulders. A few different parts of me feel sore as some of the scratches on me are still bleeding out. I cross my arms saying "you sound like you didn't believe in me" the two younger bros are chanting my name. April nervously laughs as Leo says "nice job, (Y/n)... I knew you had it in you" I smile as the two set me down.

Leo takes in my appearance saying "I can patch you up if you want" "isn't that Donnie's job?" I ask while pointing at him. Donnie shakes his head saying "I'm teaching them how to patch up some things so I'm not the only doctor here." I nod in understanding "come on, I have a little first-aid kit in my room" Leo says as he walks out. Before I can take a step Mikey says "ooo~" While wiggling his non-existent eyebrows at me. Blushing I run out and just go to find Leo who was waiting for me at his doorway, so we go in.

In there he told me to sit on his bed and I look around 'been a while since I've been in here' I think to myself as I sit here. Leo got the stuff to patch up the little scratches on me, but as he did this he smiles up at me. "What's that smile for, Leonardo?" I ask him, wondering if there's gonna be some sort of teasing. Leo chuckles saying "nothing... just the fact that a giant bruise is forming on your forehead." I blink a few times before poking my forehead and wince as I notice it actually hurts "told ya."

"Shush.." I mumble which made him chuckle more "I gotta ask though, how did you know that would trick me?" Leo asks again. I hiss a bit in pain at the sting of the anti-septic, but answer with "oh, it was obvious it would work. Plus, there was always plan b" "what was plan b?" Leo asks as he still worked on my scratches. I nervously bite my lip saying "you don't wanna know" "now I gotta know" Leo pressed a bit. Breathing in and out I start to do plan b of what I could've done earlier, which made him realize I was reenacting.

He leaned forward asking "what?" I mumbled again which made him say the exact same thing as last time which made my face heat up. "I.. love you" I say a bit quieter than how I talked last time, which made his eyes widen. Though I grabbed his plastron and pecked his beak before throwing him onto the floor. "Well, I'm going out now" I say and try to walk out, but he grabbed my ankle which made me stop. I look down at him as he stands up saying "you... are you serious?" He asks which made me nod.

"There was a plan c, and that would've been to just pull you in by the plastron and kiss you before throwing you. But I wouldn't ever have the guts to do that, I'm surprised I'm still talking at all-" I was interrupted. This time by Leo pulling me close and having his lips gently on mine which made my eyes widen. He tensed a bit at this, but I wrap my arms around his neck and take the lead to show him how kissing's done. 'Does this mean I'm his first kiss?' I think as the kiss actually felt so great as he held me as close to him as he could before we parted for air.

"I love you too, (Y/n)"

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood