Casey x reader (Hoodie)

Yeah I know it's kinda cliché, but people have to do cliché's at some point!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I was walking with my long-time crush/best friend Casey Jones, to the lair, I just wanted to hang with Donnie for awhile. He wanted to hang with Raph, he doesn't really like the idea of me hanging with Donnie. It's weird, but anyways we walked in, and Mikey fist bumped Casey and hugged me tight.. really tight. As I was about to pass out, he dropped me to my feet, I breathe in good amount of breaths. Then I walked into the lab without a word to anyone.... you see Donnie helps me with my Casey problem. Most of the time he does at least, sometimes he makes fun of me, so I do the same about him with April to shut him up.

"So what happened this time?" He asked turning around in his spinny chair, I roll my eyes "you know me too well. He's trying to say that I did something wrong last week, I don't remember doing anything. Why is he upset?" Donnie looks deep in thought "did you hang out with him last week?" I shake my head. A lightbulb turned on in his head "that's why, he's probably just feeling left out that he didn't get to hang with you." I nod and then just start talking and hanging out with Donnie, he can be fun... when he wants to be.

-half an hour later-

I walked out of the lab, waving goodbye to Donnie, when I noticed Casey's sweatshirt on the couch just sitting there. My mind had to debate whether or not to take it.... I grab it, go into the sewers, just around the corner. I stop running and sniff the sweatshirt, it smells just like him... aww! Random thought told me to put it on. I did. It was just a little big, the sleeves were perfect size though, I walked back into the lair wanting a nap. Feels like I haven't had sleep for days... kinda weird, it's only four in the afternoon.

Casey's p.o.v

I was walking out of Raph's room along with him, me saying "she just keeps goin to gap-tooth! It's so annoying. He already took April, why would he ever need (Y/n) too?!" Raph stopped walking once we reached the living room. Right now is just so confusing to me, I was about to ask him but he shushed me, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Shh! She's sleeping" I look and see (Y/n) sleeping on the couch, wait is that..... my hoodie? She's wearing my hoodie. A small smile made it's way to my face "now do ya believe me? She loves ya, ya idiot!" Raph says laughing a little afterwards. That earned him a playful punch from me, I got used to doing it because she does it to me all the time.

She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping, it's actually quite calming, I suddenly felt tired, Raph noticed too. Gosh darn it. He smirks "wanna lay with her on the couch, or do ya want me to carry her to my room. I don't mind you two bein in there.... just no dirty business!" I blush at the comment. That made him crack up "the Casey Jones is getting soft for a girl, a girl out of everythin." He picks her up and we walked to his room, I open the door for him, he walks in, and sets her down. With a salute he's gone, I look at her, trying not to wake her up, I got in the bed next to her. This is gonna be a good nap.

-an hour later, your p.o.v-

I stretch as much as I can, it's kind of hard with the arms wrapped around me- wait what?! I look and see I'm in Raph's room. That's not the surprising part of it, the surprising part is Casey is sleeping right next to me, holding me in his sleep. This was too much to take in, I tried scooting away, but turns out I was next to the edge. We both fell to the floor, him on top of me, my breath got knocked out of me, it kind of hurt. He woke up in an instant, we're looking eachother in the eye, I just started messing with the sleeves of the hoodie.

He smirks and asks "how's the hoodie feel sweetheart?" I blush "s-so you noticed?" "You were just messing with it one second ago. I don't see how I couldn't" I roll my eyes "well I got cold Jones.... that's all" his face saddened. "Oh...." his facial expressions are like an open book, he's got his hopes up and is.... a bit jealous? I think. I shake my head and say "did you think I put the hoodie on, because I like you?" He blushes at that. He's still so much like an open book, I swear it's kind of funny "awww Casey!.... truth is that is why. I wanted to put your hoodie on to see how it fit at first, but it reminded me of you so much, I just kept it on."

He smirks again and kisses me, of course I kissed back, the kiss was passionate, we separated after what felt like a minute. Now we're just staring into eachothers eyes, I joke and say "so we both like eachother... (Y/n) Jones. Just think, that could be us at some point in life" he laughs and helps me up "yeah... it can." We share a laugh, and then Raph starts clapping his hands, I didn't even know he was in here. Casey glares at him saying "Raph!! I thought you said you wouldn't come in here unless we went out. What happened to that?!" I roll my eyes at Casey "well I needed my sais for trainin, this was too good to miss. Which is why I'm still in here, just think bout this for just a second......

None of this woulda happened if (N/n) didn't grab Casey's hoodie."

Tbc

Yeah that's all I got, who even knows how this came to me, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood