Mikey x reader {Memories...} (Part 2/4)

No one's p.o.v

It's been two years since (Y/n) explored New York a bit, then she went back to where she met the turtles, despite her leaving, she remembers everything. She remembers her crush on Mikey, she remembers her best friends/brother figures. She remembers Casey and April, but the one thing she remembers and now accepts.. is Master Splinter. The gang don't know about (Y/n) being back yet, but she somehow got her same apartment that she had before. It doesn't look like much has changed since (Y/n)'s left, but she was happy about that.

Out of everything, after she moved back in, she was hungry... so she went to the one place that's never let her down... 24/7 and Pizza Gyoza. As the girl walked she found herself down at Murakami's small shop... 'I wonder if he's still here.' Walking in the small shop, Murakami put his right ear up in the air a bit as he smiles "welcome to 24/7. How can I be of service to you tonight??" He asks and (Y/n) smiled big "great to see you, Murakami. Remember me??" (Y/n) asks and Murakami smiled big "how could I forget a child so great? I'll start your usual."

First Murakami set down a Vanilla Coke, but somehow realized he set down the wrong drink "oh, sorry (Y/n), that's Michelangelo's favorite drink. Let me just-" "n-no!... it's okay, I can drink it" (Y/n) stuttered and felt herself tear up a bit. The thought of Mikey making her have memories flood back as she opens the soda can. Taking a small sip she sticks her tongue out playfully as Murakami smiled softly and started to make Pizza Gyoza. "Now you like Vanilla Coke??" Murakami asks slyly as he continues to cook amazingly.

(Y/n) shakes her head as she says "nope, it's still terrible!" The two share a laugh as (Y/n) just looks down at the drink. Many memories of Mikey drinking it in her favorite memories started to flow through her mind. She teared up and choked down a sob as she put her hand over her mouth to prevent a sound. With Mikey though - he hasn't changed much, appearance; yes, personality; not that much. He still loves gaming, he still loves pizza, but he's been in a sad place lately, everyone knew why.

He missed (Y/n) so much, and he was upset that he couldn't even tell her... but April still visited the guys, despite her trying to get great grades in school. She still tries to hang out with the turtles as much as she can, she knew (Y/n) graduated High School early. Who knows how she crammed that much knowledge into her brain, but she did it, she's done. But right now April's carrying pizza and drinks into the lair, wanting to have another movie night. "Movie night??" Donnie asks happily loud, Mikey heard it from his room as he paused his game.

Walking out he sees (f/d)... he smiles softly and holds back tears as he grabs a bottle and starts to drink some of it. It was never one of his favorites, but it brought back memories of (Y/n)- "Mikey drinking a (f/d)?? I'm not buying it. Who are ya, and what have ya done to my brother??" Raph says jokingly, he's changed a bit. He realized that he's a bi-sexual boi, and Mona dumped him, so he got with Casey since April stopped trying (for some reason). The two were happy together, but not as happy as Leo with Karai, Mikey chuckles at Raph's words.

Leo walks in while laughing with Karai, but he noticed (f/d) in Mikey's hands and gasps "is (Y/n) back??" Raph and Donnie death glare at him. (Y/n) was a sensitive subject in front of Mikey, so they tried not to laugh about her all that much. April had late realization on why Leo asked while Karai was still confused on everything in relationships. 'Guess no one filled her in on what happened-' "(f/d)... it was (Y/n)'s favorite soda, I'm sorry. I can take it out if-" "n-no!... it's okay, I can drink it" Mikey interrupts and takes another drink.

It was at that point when he looks at the drink and starts to tear up, but instead of a frown, he smiles at the memories of (Y/n). Somehow at the same time (Y/n) and Mikey started to think about the other and a wave of different emotions filled them up. They both hold their drink out in front of them and start having so much emotions that they decide to sing. Yet they somehow know that they don't know the entire song, so they're hoping for the best that it'll sound good.

(Y/n): here's to the one's that we got..

Mikey: cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not..

(Y/n) & Mikey: cause the drinks bring back all the memories.. of everything we've been through

(Y/n): toast to the ones here today~

Mikey: toast to the ones that we lost on the way-

(Y/n) & Mikey: cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back-
Memories bring back you~

Karai was so confused, but Mikey's bros were tearing up at this along with April as she's smiling warmly and wipes a tear away. Murakami on the other hand smiles softly and turns off his burners, and grabs a guitar. Guess who knows how to play, and is making this song acoustic??

(Y/n): there's a time that I remember.. when I did not know no pain..

Mikey: when I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same

(Y/n): now my heart feel like December.. when somebody say your name..

Mikey: cause I can't reach out to call you.. but I know I will someday-y~

(Y/n) and everybody hurts sometimes-

Mikey: everybody hurts someday-y-y~

(Y/n) & Mikey: but everything will be alright
Go and raise you drink and say-y~-
Here's to the ones that we got..
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not!
Cause the drinks bring back all the memories.. of everything we've been through
Toast to the one's here today~
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way-
Cause the drinks bring back all the memories-
And the memories bring back-
Memories bring back you~

(Y/n) finally let the tears fall as she picks up her t-phone and starts to harmonize a bit, but she stopped to think if she should actually call Mikey. Mikey set his drink down as he started to harmonize somehow right after (Y/n) stopped. He was also contemplating if he should call (Y/n)... but was more conflicted than (Y/n) about her calling him. Then they both smiled as they started to harmonize together, feeling happy about the thoughts of the other.

(Y/n) & Mikey: memories bring back-
Memories bring back you~

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood