What If...Hot Shot Met The Watcher? (Reaction)

As everyone was settling in, the big screen turned on revealing a computer screen in which Loki and Sylvie seemed to recognized.

(Here's what I'm referring to. I'm going to be doing this for most of the chapters).

Loki: Wait a minute, isn't that from the TVA?

Sylvie: It does look like it, but why are we there?

Everyone seemed to be confused to what they were talking about but they will be talking about it after this. They look back at screen to find it reads:

In a desperate attempt, the Autobot resistance sent the ancient relic, the AllSpark, beyond the stars and far away from the hands of the Decepticons.

As the planet of Cybertron was destroyed, the remaining Autobots flew off world in search of a new home.

The young Autobot, Hot Shot, landed on the planet, Earth, and swore to defend it and its inhabitants from evil.

Ned: Whoa, so Mr. Riley is an alien from another world!!!

Clint: That can't be right. Blake isn't alien.

Doctor Strange: Actually this referring to a different version of young Riley, not the one we know.

Then, The Watcher's voice was heard on the screen.

The Watcher: Follow me. Enter the multiverse of infinite possibilities. Where the stories you though you knew, are nothing like you remember.

The words on the computer screen were then highlighted and erased. It began to type out something else, which reads:

A young man named Blake Riley was taken in by Nick Fury after the passing of his parents at a very young age.

As time went on, Blake was trained to become a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent and later becoming one of the founding member of the Avengers.

But before he could reach that stage, he meets a mysterious being.

Blake (V.O.): Wait, are you saying there is a multiverse?

The screen later switches to some footage revealing Hot Shot crawling, bruised and beaten up, as explosions happen around him. Natasha, Clint, and Blake's parents gasped at the sight seeing Blake injured in the battlefield. It then shows Blake lifting his finger as a butterfly, in what appears to almost be made out of glass, lands on it.