One Shot Reaction #10: The Radio Demon (Hazbin Hotel)

Everyone gets to meet an odd and creepy looking fellow who many referred to him as the Radio Demon and was also, watching everything that unfolded in the theater...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sinister Riley: "Ah, this feels really nice. A lot better than my universe, for sure."

Shots: "Glad to know your enjoying i-it."

Sinister Riley: "Aw, none of you need to be afraid. I promise I won't bite." He said as he smiled at his variants, showing his sharp teeth.

Everyone leaned, freaked out, seeing this Blake Riley being very creepy.

Tyler: "Uh, I don't know about that one, chief."

Riley: "Yeah, that's not really comforting sweetie." She replied.

Robbie: "Just, what exactly happened to you that made you...this?" He asked Sinister Riley.

Sinister Riley: "It's a rather long story, but it does heavily involve...Stephen Strange." He growled, saying Stephen's name and even glared at him.

Wong: "Oh boy..."

Bucky: "You two don't seemed to be bothered by him." He told TVA Blake and The Arkham Knight.

TVA Blake: "Trust me mate, I've seen a lot weirder and creepier shit than him so it doesn't really affect me that much."

Arkham Knight: "And I could hardly give less of a fuck right now."

Clint: "Jeez, you guys are really different people."

All of Blake's variants: "No shit, Captain Obvious." They all said at the same time.

Owen: "Alright so are we going to go back with our son or is there anything else we have to watch?" He asked.

Uatu: "Well, there is one more for watch as this individual was...insisting for all of you to witness and he will be joining us shortly."

Peggy: "He? Who's he?"

Uatu: "You'll have to see it for yourselves."

The screen opens with a young woman going through the doors while holding her phone. She had blonde hair, white skin, red cheeks, wore a white shirt with a black bow tie, black trousers and dark shoes.

The young woman was none other than, Charlie Morningstar, daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar, rulers of Hell

The young woman was none other than, Charlie Morningstar, daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar, rulers of Hell. Charlie went ahead and called her mother, but there was no response.