Break I (Confessions)

Time for a little break for our heroes!!

The Watcher: Alright, I figure we should have a break before we continue on to T'Challa's story. Go ahead and socialize with everyone around you.

Everyone began to stand up from their seats and stretch a bit for who knows how long have they been sitting. Then they went around to talk with everyone.

In one corner of the room, Natasha was there along with Yelena, Hill, Wanda, and Carol. Nat led them there to have a private conversation of their own.

Carol: So....how do we start this?

Natasha: Well first, I want to say that I am not mad with any of you.

Wanda: Really?

Natasha: Yes, I am just really surprised that's all. I never expected that you would all fall for Blake. I am curious to know how it happened. Maria, how did it go for you?

Hill: I've had feelings for him for the longest time but unfortunately, work has been keeping me busy and I didn't have any much free time to get a chance to talk with him.

Wanda: For me, I've fallen for him since I joined the Avengers. Around the time, I lost my brother, Pietro. He was the only family I ever had since our parents died. I was all alone.

Natasha: I'm so sorry for your loss.

Wanda: Thank you....

Yelena: What happened next, if you don't mind me asking.

Wanda: Well, I was just handling the loss by myself until Blake came along. He always comes to comfort and makes me feel at home. As time went by, I was very comfortable and open and then, I began to fall in love with him.

Yelena: Aw, that's nice. He always does his best to comfort people. It's pretty much similar with what happened with me. Natasha brought him along to help us free the other widows from the Red Room.

Natasha: What? But I thought that-

Yelena: No it wasn't. Dreykov was still alive along with his daughter. It's a long story.

Natasha: *sighs* Alright, we'll talk about it another time, but keep going.

Yelena: Okay then. I didn't trust him when I first met him, but as the days I spent more time with him, I began to trust him and even learn some things from him about his past and how he captured your heart. And after we dealt with the Red Room and you two left, I started to realize I've fallen for him but I didn't say anything because you two were together and I just gotten my sister back.

Natasha: *puts her hand on her shoulder* It's okay, I'm sure we'll find a way to figure it out.

Hill: I guess it finally now leaves you. *looks directly at Carol*

Carol: Well, I actually first met him when he was just little. He was with Fury around the time I was on Earth dealing with the Kree and helping the Skrulls find a new home.

Hill: I've heard about that. So how did you fall for him?

Carol: Around 2018. In that time, it's a.....dark place. I shouldn't say anything about it but it was a very dark time. Blake was sad with what happened at that time. I wanted to help him reconnect and try to find new purpose and it was working. Then of course, boom, I developed a crush on him.

Wanda: Wow, I can't believe he really captured our hearts.

Natasha: Well, after hearing your stories, I would say.....I'm fine with it.

Yelena: Really?

Natasha: Of course, I trust you and it clearly shows you truly love him, but let me tell you this, you break his heart, I'll break your necks, is that clear?

Hill: Completely

Wanda: I would never hurt him

Yelena: I'd rather die than break his heart.

Carol: Of course, so does this mean we'll all be in a....

Yelena: A harem? I'd say so.

As the ladies continued talking with each other, Selina and Owen were overhearing their conversations.

Selina: Wow....Blake really has helped them through.

Owen: Yeah, really wonder how their relationships will go.

The Watcher: Everyone it's time.

Everyone began to return to their seats to watch the next viewing.

T'Challa: So will we watch my part of the story or something before it?

The Watcher: We will be watching something else before yours.

Bruce: So what will be watching?

The Watcher: Remember how I mentioned that in most universes, Hot Shot was from another world?

Peter: Yeah, the planet called Cybertron, right?

The Watcher: Correct.

Bucky: So does that mean what I think it means?

The Watcher: It's time for all of you to meet the original variant, Autobot Hot Shot.

And that's it!! Next chapter will be the Avengers meeting the young Autobot warrior, Hot Shot!! See ya next time, peace!!!✌️✌️✌️