What If...Captain Carter Was The First Avenger? (Reaction Part 4)

On a snowy mountain ledge, there stood Captain Carter, Hot Shot, Sergeant Barnes and the Howling Commandos waiting for the oncoming train to come through.

Everyone was feeling either excited or a bit scared about what the story would unfold

While they wait, Blake thinks back on how he got to this point. It's crazy to believe that not only he would travel to a different universe and team up with Captain Carter but also the fact that he was dating her as well as Steve Rogers. So far, everything was great with the three of them.

Sam: Man I still can't believe it.

Bucky: That both Steve and the kid are dating Carter? Yeah, I'm processing that too.

Steve was a bit worried about the scenario that Peggy and the others are in. He remembered that is where he saw Bucky fall to his "death". He still remembers his friend's scream as he failed to catch him. Bucky, Peggy, and Howard glanced at him and went comfort him.

Bucky: Hey buddy are you okay?

Steve: *sighs* Not really. That memory still haunts me to this day. I thought I lost you.

Bucky: Hey it's okay, I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere.

Peggy and Howard gave Steve a reassuring smile.

Peggy: Blake, are you ready?

Blake: *stands up* Oh yeah, ready to go.

Peggy: If our intel is correct and the Red Skull, the very head of HYDRA is on that train...

Bucky: We can end the war? Yeah. I've heard that one before. Something about this smells as fresh as three-day old fish.

Blake: *teasing* Or maybe you're just afraid of trains.

Everyone was snickering, while Bucky simply chuckled.

Bucky: Not a bad comeback, punk.

Bucky simply nods while Peggy was just giggling.

Steve, in the HYDRA Stomper, flew overhead and went down towards the train. He flew right alongside it and up to the front to stop it right in its tracks. He uses all the strength to slow down the train, allowing for the team to drop in.

Steve: I'm in position.

Peggy: *radio* Copy. Time to make our entrance.

Peggy: Commencing Operation "Where Eagles Dare."

As the HYDRA Stomper continued to slow the train down, Captain Carter slid down a zip line ,which they had set up. Following behind her were Blake, Bucky, and the Howling Commandos.

Peggy landed on the top of train and Blake followed, but as soon as Bucky landed he slipped and almost fell. Luckily Peggy managed to catch him and brought him back up.

Steve, Bucky, Peggy, and Howard tensed for a bit and sighed relief that he was okay.

Bucky: Whew! Thanks. You almost ripped my arm off. *rubbing his left arm*

Bucky frowned and rubbed his left metal arm.

Sam: Hey, you good?

Bucky: Yeah, I'm good.