One Shot Reaction #5: Hot Shot's Big Week & Mitch Rapp

In this one shot, the heroes get to see not one but two stories. One with Blake dealing with the events of Fury's Big Week. The other is about a man named Mitch Rapp (aka Blake's "variant") who was a gifted college athlete without a care in the world...and then tragedy struck. Find out how his friends, family, & allies react to these stories.

The Watcher: "The first thing I want to show you is bits and pieces from the event I'd like to refer to as 'Fury's Big Week'."

Fury: "My big week? What is that and what does that have to do with anything?"

The Watcher: "It refers to this coming week which the people of 2011, including Blake, are going to be dealing with events that involve Tony Stark, Thor Odinson, Bruce Banner, & Steve Rogers."

Coulson: "Wait, we would finally find Captain Rogers this week?"

The Watcher: "Yes. Of course, Agents Blake Riley, Natasha Romanoff, & Clint Barton were involved with some of the events."

Selina: "What kind of events are they?"

Bruce: "Around this week, it's where I pretty much meet Blake for the first time."

Thor: "Aye, it would also be my first time meeting him, Jane, Darcy, Selvig, and Coulson."

Steve: "I finally got out of the ice around that time, which I've been frozen for 70 years."

Peggy: "That long?"

Steve: "Yes, but it's okay. Still to adjust to things, but overall I'm doing good."

Owen: "And what about you, Tony?"

Tony: "I actually met the kid already two years before this 'big week.' He was helping me deal with the palladium poisoning I had at that time."

Everyone: "Wait, what?!"

Peter: "Mr. Stark, y-you were dying?"

Tony: "It's okay, I was able to find a suitable replacement with the help of Blake and these fine folks. By the way, Lithium Dioxide."

Fury: "Come again?" He asks.

Tony: "Lithium Dioxide. It'll help slow down the poisoning I am currently having in your time. So you might as well write it down."

Coulson: "Okay... so is there any way we can see these."

The Watcher: "Allow me to show some moments of these events. I will show some moments with Blake and the others."

First: Iron Man 2

The first piece was with Blake and Tony, with taking a look at holograms around them and then, they were building a particle accelerator, creating a new element for the Arc Reactor.

Bruce: "Tony...you and Blake created a particle accelerator...in your basement?"

Tony: He smirks. "Yep."

Hank: "And you two created a new element..."

Tony: "Yeah, I thought of calling it 'Badassium' but I never got around to do that."

Howard: "How are you able to do that?"

Tony: "Actually, you were the one the helped me with that.

Howard: "Really?"

Tony: "Yeah, you pretty much did save my life as well, so thanks for that." He smiled.

Howard: "Happy to have helped." He smiled back towards his son.