What If...The World Lost Its Mightiest Heroes? (Reaction Part 3)

Part three!! Thor Odinson and Clint Barton were the next to be eliminated. Only Blake Riley, Natasha Romanoff, and Bruce Banner remain...

Betty had taken Natasha to her class to examine the needle. She was looking the microscope to see a closer look at it.

Betty: "Mmm. Well, your injector's clean and there's no traces of lethal pathogens of any kind." She said.

Tony: "Okay, so I wasn't poisoned. But what killed me, then?"

She moved to let Natasha use the microscope to look closely at the needle.

Natasha: "Then what killed him?"

She looked through to see that the tip of the needle seemed to be almost broken up.

Tony: "Whoa, what the hell?!"

Hank: "It looked like the antidote didn't make it out of the syringe."

Bruce: "How was it possible?"

Betty: "Whatever it was, it wasn't biological. Your antidote didn't even make it out of the syringe. It looks to me like a tiny projectile of some kind was fired from the needle." She explained.

Natasha: She looks at Dr. Ross. "You're thinking nanotech."

Janet: "Could it be?" She turned to her husband.

Hank: "I mean, it's a possibility but no one has access to my tech."

Hope: "Unless, maybe someone must've been successful at recreating it."

Hank: "Or they could've stolen it..."

Betty: "I'm a biologist, not a ballistics expert. And I believe we're done here."

Natasha stood up straight and puts on her sunglasses, while Betty had her arms crossed and watched her leave. Natasha looks to the side to see a bright red jacket and hat, which both had a logo that said, "Stanley's Pizza Parlor."

Bruce: "Uh oh."

Steve: "What is it, Bruce?"

Bruce: "I pretty much wore that as a disguise to get into the university. Nat is going to find it suspicious just laying there."

Natasha: "Huh. You got a side job, Dr. Ross?" She asked her.

Betty: "What? I don't know. I... A student must have left it there." She said, giving a lame explanation.

Natasha: "Dr. Banner, I don't want to sound mean, but your girlfriend really gave out a very lame excuse."

Bruce simply sighs and nods, knowing she was right.

Natasha chuckled, knowing that she was clearly lying. Then, her phone rang. She took out her phone and had it close to her ear.