What If...Doctor Strange Lost His Heart...? (Reaction Part 2)

Welcome to part 2!! Stephen and the others now know what they are getting themselves into. They have witnessed the death of Christine Palmer in this universe and Stephen couldn't move on from. How will they react seeing his attempts to save her? Find out now!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strange: "Your chariot awaits." He says.

He grabs her hand and helps her get into the vehicle. As Stephen closes the door, a reflection of The Watcher and Blake was seen in the window.

Strange: "I really am starting to hate this..." He whispered to himself.

Tyler: "I'm sure that things will change now, right?"

Woo: "Maybe, I mean, now that he's aware that place is dangerous, he has to take a different route."

Yelena: "That's what I've been saying!"

As Stephen knew that the mountains were dangerous, he decided to go to a different direction so they would be safe from harm. Well...so he thought.

Christine: "Oh, we missed our turn. Isn't the bridge that way?" She asks him.

Strange: "Taking a different route. It's okay. We'll be fine." He says as he puts his hand on her shoulder.

Scott: "Okay, there we go. Everything's fine."

Christine gives a warm smile. Then, headlights from a truck appeared and hit them from the side, causing them to crash. Again.

Blake: "What the hell?! They still crashed?!" He yelled.

Both Stephen and Christine flinched as they saw their variants crash.

Scott: "Oh...I take it back now..."

Yelena: "They still crashed?! Who the hell is driving?!"

Stephen proceeded to use the time stone again. Back at the loop, Christine and Stephen were both talking.

Christine: "You're getting an award. This whole party is for you." She said.

Strange: "Let's stay in. We'll order pizza and crème brûlée." He tries to convince her.

Strange: "I think staying in isn't such a bad idea."

Sam: "Yeah man, looks like the roads are dangerous."

As he sees that nowhere in the roads is safe for her, he thought it would be best that they don't go to the party and stay, just only the two of them.

Christine: "Oh, no. I am not getting grease on this dress, okay? We'll go, we'll dance. I promise you, we will have a good time." She tells him.