What If...T'Challa Became A Star Lord? (Reaction Part 1)

Time for everyone to see Blake's team-up with T'Challa (Star Lord)!!!

After finishing with watching Captain Carter and the war on Cybertron, everyone is now ready to see Blake's interaction with the king of Wakanda, T'Challa. Shuri and Okoye are very interested to know what happens next.

The screen opens with the TVA once again which read:

The Watcher (V.O.): Follow us. Enter the multiverse of infinite possibilities. Where the stories you thought you knew are nothing like you remember.

Tony: "Wait, which child did they abduct?" He asked.

Quill: "Me. It's referring to me." He answered Tony's question

Gamora: "So that means..."

Then the location, Missouri, was highlighted and erased. It was then replaced with, Wakanda.

Blake & T'Challa (V.O.): "No treasure is worth as much as the good that can be done with it." They both said at the same time.

It then cuts to Ravager's ship picking up T'Challa and Blake from Wakanda.

Yondu: "You morons grabbed the wrong kid!" He yelled while having both of the kids at his side and showing a picture of a young Peter Quill.

Quill: "Yondu..." He sadly whispered to himself. Gamora was able to hear and gave him a comforting hug.

The other Guardians bowed their heads, remembering what Yondu did for them, battling against Ego.

Young Blake & T'Challa: "Cool!" The two boys said at the same time as they both look out at the galaxy with excitement in their eyes.

Shuri: "Aww look at you two!!" She complimented

T'Challa: "Please stop...." He begged.

Okoye: "You both look very adorable." She teased.

T'Challa: "You too?" He asks and sighs in defeat.

It then cuts to T'Challa and Blake as both waked forward and pressed a button on their mask, to reveal their faces.

Wanda: "Wow..." She blushed seeing Blake again.

Hill: "He's a bit more older...and quite more handsome..." She had a bit of light dust on her cheeks.

Sam: "Seriously, how does that kid do it, man?!"

Rhodey: "I ask that same question all the time."

Korath: "T'Challa, Blake, I am a huge fan of your work!" He walked forward to the two.

Carol: "Korath?!" She yelled in confusion.

Rocket: "Wait, you know that guy?!" He asks her.

Carol: "I used to work alongside him and the Kree til I found out their true intentions and left to help the Skrulls."