One Shot Reaction #9: Multiverse of Madness

Everyone will now witness a bit of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Gonna be doing a little tweaking here and there so, just a heads up. It will feature, of course, Blake but also Peter and Kate in the mix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley: "Uh, so quick question. Are we going to be the only variants here or will there be any others?" She asked.

Uatu: "A few more will join in later."

TVA Blake: "Oh wonderful, are we going to see mutated bat version of me or what?"

Bruce: "Wait, what do you mean a mutated bat version of you?"

TVA Blake: "Long story, mate. Anyways, aren't you going to tell us what we're going to watch?"

Uatu: "This one is glimpse into the future of what was suppose to happen in your universe. This revolves around Doctor Strange, America Chavez, Wanda Maximoff, and Wong. And joining them is of course Blake, Peter Parker, and Kate Bishop."

Those who were mentioned lifted their heads up, while the others looked at them. Chavez and Kate's faces paled, worried to what the Watcher could show them...

Robbie: "You guys know what he is talking about?" He asked them, catching their expressions.

Chavez: "Maybe...if it is what I think it could be."

Selina: "Is it bad?" She asked.

Kate: "Well...you need to see it to get the answers you're looking for." She responded.

Spider-Drift: "Okay then, let's get the show on the road."

As the screen turned on, up-close, were two human eyes opening as if this person woke up from a nightmare. Eerie music played in the background.

Blake: "Every night..."

All of the variants leaned in closer to see what was about to happen while everyone else was on the edge of their seat.

It then cuts to both Blake and Stephen looking towards a broken and almost abandoned Sanctum Sanctorum with skeletons scattered on the ground. The Sanctum was almost disappearing as well. Everything around looked dead with the sky gray and dead trees.

Blake: "...I dream the same dream..."

Strange: "The Sanctum? What happened to it?"

Steve: "I think the more important question is what happened to the world around it?"

The doors of the Sanctum then opened to reveal the stairway on the other side.

Blake: "...and then..."

Riley: "Oh that looks pleasant." She said, sarcastically.

Shots: "Right?" He said, agreeing with her.

Different shots were quickly with Stephen looking at shock, a cup shattering to pieces, being under attack, and America Chavez captured by a creature which led her into creating a portal and two people falling. A person was shown spinning as it quickly transitioned to Blake suddenly sitting up straight, trying to catch his breath. Both Wanda and Peter were trying to help him recover.